• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

eznark

Banned
Aaron Hill and Adam Lind are available for prospects. Both have expiring contracts at the end of the year so investment is minimal. Lind put up a 1.7 WAR strictly as a platoon guy. Some value there.

The Bonds hate is real. :(
I figured the type of people who would do a baseball sim wouldn't be as against steroids as the general pop. Guess I was wrong. I tend to think along the lines of, if there's a hall of fame and guys like Bonds and Clemens aren't in.. it's kind of pointless.

BigAT

Was it based off of percentage of people that actually voted or the necessary percentage from the full league? I'm sure many didn't vote.

Was it based off of percentage of people that actually voted or the necessary percentage from the full league? I'm sure many didn't vote.
That's a good question, I think it must be from people that actually voted as Griffey got 96% of the vote which would mean nearly everyone voted.

BigAT

Anyone get bugged messages like this?

eibq6wP.jpg

Appears I signed Josh Johnson.

I can't tell when they've outright turned me down or if the contract is still on the table for them

I keep getting emails that makes it seem like they turned my offer down but I'll check the pending offers and it will say he favors mine. I increased an offer one time after that happened and the next advance he no longer favored mine and wanted more money lol. I hope I at least get one of these guys.

BigAT

Sanjuro 8:06 pm
also, i'm trying to get rid of some players
Hanley being one for anyone in the OOTP
willing to swap bad contracts or pay out

So brent or ez, Sam Tuivailala is still showing as, and taking a spot, on my 40 man roster when I'm on my transactions and roster page.. even though the team showing is Minnesota who claimed him. Since it's the off-season it isn't a big deal, but hopefully one of you guys can take care of that when you sim at some point.

Aaron Hicks is available for anyone looking for a young cheap CF.

What are you looking for in return?

Edit: In honor of Ken Griffey Jr being inducted into the Hall of Fame the Seattle Mariners would like to announce they have retired the uniform number 24. A special ceremony will be held on opening day to commemorate the Kid and his accomplishments.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Edit: In honor of Ken Griffey Jr being inducted into the Hall of Fame the Seattle Mariners would like to announce they have retired the uniform number 24. A special ceremony will be held on opening day to commemorate the Kid and his accomplishments.

You didn't already do that? Retiring Bonds number was one of the first things I did when the season started, lol.

Who needs a top 3 best player in baseball history in the hall of fame amirite?

The Hall of Fame's first inductee was Ty Cobb. It's not like the HOF isn't a place for bad people. Plenty of them in there.

But there are issues with the HOF that are far more meaningful than whether or not one guy gets in. It's a joke of an institution.

The Hall of Fame's first inductee was Ty Cobb. It's not like the HOF isn't a place for bad people. Plenty of them in there.

But there are issues with the HOF that are far more meaningful than whether or not one guy gets in. It's a joke of an institution.

I'd suggest opening it up to fan vote, but we don't need a hundred Royals in the hall.

brentech

Brings a tear to my eye

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I have a severe lack of left-handed arms in my system, starters and relievers. I'd be willing to part with Chris Heston to get a couple lefty prospects back.

Top Bottom