• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Jon Niese available for you looking for vetran lefty starter

My major league rotation's pretty much set, I'm explicitly looking for prospects to fill out my minor system on all levels. My scout doesn't have Niese rated higher than Lincecum anyway, who is my #5.

I may be willing to trade other prospects if Heston isn't interesting enough depending.

Anyone get bugged messages like this?

eibq6wP.jpg

Appears I signed Josh Johnson.
Ya I get this too.

eznark

Banned
Houston is $16m in the hole and cannot make any moves til they free up that money.

Other trade went through. Bizarre deal for the Mets.

Houston is $16m in the hole and cannot make any moves til they free up that money.

Other trade went through. Bizarre deal for the Mets.

Unsurprised.

Guess I'll make more moves in 2 seasons, unless someone wants to buy about 4 of my guys for cash.

Turns out acquiring Trumbo and Lohse will kill your franchise!

Seriously though, if anyone has the money and space, I'll package Trumbo, Neshek, and Lowrie for a song.

Unsurprised.

Guess I'll make more moves in 2 seasons, unless someone wants to buy about 4 of my guys for cash.

Turns out acquiring Trumbo and Lohse will kill your franchise!

Seriously though, if anyone has the money and space, I'll package Trumbo, Neshek, and Lowrie for a song.
I'll take them off your hands if Correa comes with them..

Slackers!

I have several players I'd like to trade but I need to see who all I sign first. I'll post a lot soon to see if anybody is interested in any of them.

brentech

I'll be advancing the league shortly. Haven't heard back from eznark as I was trying to make sure nothing special needed to be done.
In such case, I'm backing up the current league on my system with your recent exports before I advance.

Should be up in 10-15 minutes, the export reader now tells you if it's currently uploading or failed to do if you need to check it a few times.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Crazy to see middle relievers get 20 million dollar contracts. Kevin Jepsen is available! Either for a decent 2B/SS off the bench or any half decent prospect.

Pyrogeek

Crazy to see middle relievers get 20 million dollar contracts. Kevin Jepsen is available! Either for a decent 2B/SS off the bench or any half decent prospect.

Agreed, though the multi-year nature does make sense. Shawn Kelley and Charlie Furbush are still good trade tools if they don't quite work out since they'll likely be an upgrade anywhere.

Me and Atlanta were in a bidding war. I had set my sights on a few guys, narrowed it down to a couple and lost out on the other one I wanted. So Furbush won the contract lottery. I settled on him because he was initially a cheaper option but the process dragged on. Basically every other sim I was notified that he was leaning towards Atlanta.

With starters seeing their endurance drop to where it should be, I want to shore up my pen. I really wanted Motte but I figured the price would be too high. Should've gone for him instead all things considered. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20

Pyrogeek

I was also going for Furbush but was not offering him anything as competitive as the two of you. I'm pretty happy with my bullpen and wanted one more veteran to shore it up and help me make up for my weaker offense.

Y'all drove up all the good RP prices! I withdrew from Furbush and then he signed the next advance and now the other RP I was going for is saying he wants 10 mil a year now lol. I should've just kept bidding for Furbush now I'm not going to get any relievers. My bullpen was one of my weakest positions but at least I got a little more power this offseason.

Looking to make some trades:

RPs:
Brandon Cunniff
Jim Johnson
Mark Lamm
Jason Grilli

Eric Young Jr. OF
Chris Johnson 3B
kelly Johnson 3B
Nick Markakis GOLD GLOVE RF NLCS MVP!
Cameron Maybin OF

I could also trade some prospects.

I'm looking for:
Left handed RPs
CF, RF, and 3B

ryseing

I got lucky. Got mine for 3 years/10.5.

Have a feeling relievers are going to be way more important this season due to the stamina changes so I think it was a good sign.

Also, looking for a young lefty SP with 45-50 potential. I'd be willing to trade Beras/Jenco for those of you who need OF help.

Rommel

I might as well make a run at him. Maybe ATL will be cheap and let me sneak in.

Lookin to deal:

Yasmany Tomas and Chase Anderson for a lottery pick A baller. Help a guy make a run at Gordo!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Downloading the latest league update crashes my game trying to load the save file. Deleting the save files and trying from scratch.

Top Bottom