• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

eznark

Banned
Alright, starting this weekend (hopefully tomorrow) I should be back in business in a very real way. Stupid life getting in the way of sims.

I'm hoping to do a podcast Friday or Saturday night. Last night with the finals it didn't seem to make much sense and my computer is in parts right now so I can't do anything tonight.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This is ridiculous. How do I go after him to get the fucking money I gave him back? If someone pulled this shit in real life they'd have to give back every dollar off that signing bonus. Gave him a ton over slot and he fucking quits before he even throws a pitch.

So peeved too because I didnt even have him on my to draft list and somehow ended up with him.

eznark

Banned
Brady Aiken retired.

This is ridiculous. How do I go after him to get the fucking money I gave him back? If someone pulled this shit in real life they'd have to give back every dollar off that signing bonus. Gave him a ton over slot and he fucking quits before he even throws a pitch.

So peeved too because I didnt even have him on my to draft list and somehow ended up with him.

pwou69d.gif

Don't forget to vote for the HOF. Voting ends soon.

And don't forget I have everyone 27 and older available to trade. Phone hasn't rung once this offseason and Trumbo is getting restless.

brentech

Self note for later today:
-----------------------------
Colorado sends
C Hundley
SP Bergman

Tampa Bay sends
1B Loney
------------------------------

brentech

2B Jason Kipnis
3B Lonnie Chisenhall

Are both available. Looking for more defensive minded players.
Would need a 3B back for sure either way.

Rommel

I'm putting Chase Anderson on the market if anyone is looking for a back of the rotation starter that doesn't cost much.

Top Bottom