• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OOTP Baseball 2016 League: Because We All Know The Show Will be Broken

Shiv47

I had forgotten when I signed up, but I'm gonna be out of town from Saturday until next Sunday; if that can't be worked around or automated or whatever, feel free to boot me from the league this go round.

eznark

Banned
I am in Wisconsin til late Tuesday night, I have my laptop so I might get the league up before Wednesday but right now I'm thinking the league will likely go up Wednesday.

brentech

OOTP Baseball ‏@ootpbaseball 18m18 minutes ago
Pretty soon. Builds are being tested now. RT @HughKares: @ootpbaseball So when can we expect the patch with official opening day rosters?

Not sure if this is also being treated as an Official Thread for OOTP or not as I didn't find any other.

Just wanted to see what some trades are that you've pulled off while playing?

Mine:

Traded Castro and Phil Coke for Yoenis Cespedes (Castro really didn't have a spot on my team with the Cubs minors and I could use Yoenis's fielding/hitting)
Traded Jason Hammel, Ryan Sweeney, Albert Almora, Wasner Peguero and Carlos Ramirez for Matt Harvey (SP), Curtis Granderson (only way they would accept this deal is if I threw him in), and $8,000,000 cash to offset Granderson.

Harvey and Yoenis have been good pick ups so far.

What are yours?

eznark

Banned
Half a gig patch just dropped, should contain correct MLB rosters. It does not have the correct minor league rosters though.

When questioned they said "it's going to be awhile" so fuck it. I'll get the league set up and will let you know when to sign in. Hopefully sometime tonight.

Sanjuro

Half a gig patch just dropped, should contain correct MLB rosters. It does not have the correct minor league rosters though.

When questioned they said "it's going to be awhile" so fuck it. I'll get the league set up and will let you know when to sign in. Hopefully sometime tonight.

Are they allowed to have the minor league rosters officially? I thought it was the same line of thinking of other video games when a player hasn't made an official MLB at bat.

eznark

Banned
League is in the process of bring created, now I just have to add all you idiots from the spreadsheet to the game. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

League is in the process of bring created, now I just have to add all you idiots from the spreadsheet to the game. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"you call me?"

pierzynski.jpg

brentech

question so by this being online, i can check rosters and make moves even without the game being downloaded on that comp?

No, you won't be able to make moves without the game.
The league being online allows everyone to sync their teams to the league to compete against each other.
On the web, we'll have the league reports which will give league results, player info and all that jazz. You can't play the game from there though.

eznark

Banned
Actually you'll download a file. Brent has created instructions. Just working on ironing out some issues. Should be up tonight.

Top Bottom