• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Karkador

Banned
Gafia gonna Gafia :p

To your second point about the vote, teammates just don't always agree. Knowing that your partner is your same alignment doesn't make you a hive mind.

Yes, but it's pretty obvious that not cooperating dilutes your voting power...and if the pairs have perfect info about each other, I can't see why they wouldn't cooperate.

Sorian

Banned
Yes, but it's pretty obvious that not cooperating dilutes your voting power...and if the pairs have perfect info about each other, I can't see why they wouldn't cooperate.

/shrug

At this point we are probably getting too in-depth in conversation. Have fun!

Coppanuva

Starting the metagaming early huh? I dunno, I'm excited to see how this turns out. I'd save the analyzing behaviors for the game AFTER they happen. Might be blowing your plans a bit early here.

cabot

I only see like... 3 people going through theirs. I'm ok with it.

Well, let me just tell you about MY plans

giphy.gif

Sorian

Banned
My plan is to be an impartial moderator with a lower post count than 50% of my players and to make no errors during the duration of the game.

Difficulty Level: Dark Souls

Sophia

Sheesh, everyone is going through their plans already

Plans are overrated in a game like Love Boat. Just accuse everyone of being loveless.... and if that fails flirt with them and tell then you're a much better lover than their actual partner!

cabot

maybe Splints and I will netflix and chill.

We'll put on the interview, he'll be on his phone and I'll be sitting there thinking 'nah.'

#TrueLove

Plans are overrated in a game like Love Boat. Just accuse everyone of being loveless.... and if that fails flirt with them and tell then you're a much better lover than their actual partner!

Bolded part also works in real life. Great hax. Watch out for this gal.

Go sophsoph, go! 👯!

Sawneeks

Banned
Bonjour.

Clear the dance floor ladies, make way for the best beauty...

I have never been so conflicted.

Beauty and the Beast is fantastic and I love Belle..

but at the same time, Kristen Stewart..

Don't forget Time and Flux.

Woof2 PTSD brothers

Bound by their hatred of all things Wolves they will be an unstoppable team.

hahahhahah, had the same goddamn idea with the jordan gif :D

It just perfectly captures how I feel about these teams. :p

I have very high hopes for Love Boat.

Apologies in advance to Zippedpinhead

No apologies necessary... Have you read my uneccessary gambits in the past?

We will either run this shit.... Or die epically...

Probably both.

when paired with El Topo in season 1 successfully navigated to survival, pegged absolute bro as scum in Star Wars, and then *splinter in DG Mafia, went cold with REALLY uneccessary gambit in wolf 2, and I actually think I did pretty well for volcano island).
. Yeah of the gambits only one didn't lead to my immediate death, so we are in for some fun.

What I want from Phoenix Wright:
A day command that involves confetti
What is not going to be in Phoenix Wright:
A day command that involves confetti

Karkador

Banned
No apologies necessary... Have you read my uneccessary gambits in the past?

We will either run this shit.... Or die epically...

Probably both.

when paired with El Topo in season 1 successfully navigated to survival, pegged absolute bro as scum in Star Wars, and then *splinter in DG Mafia, went cold with REALLY uneccessary gambit in wolf 2, and I actually think I did pretty well for volcano island).
. Yeah of the gambits only one didn't lead to my immediate death, so we are in for some fun.

Just remember, the bomb under the bus explodes if either of us stops talking.

Ty4on

Betting on the wrong horse there, even ignoring any silly RP shtick I may use during the game. >_>;
Nah I think you'll do great ^_^
tumblr_na56oy5zCV1tdltjjo1_500.png

I'm ready for this. Only need a new avatar.
Also, let's all say some prayers for Kawl
His mind will probably explode from the Blargonaut
I don't know why, but I couldn't think of a better pairing for Blarg. CzarTim would have been better for all the wrong reasons :p

*Splinter

maybe Splints and I will netflix and chill.

We'll put on the interview, he'll be on his phone and I'll be sitting there thinking 'nah.'

#TrueLove
Ok I now understand that reference. Although I'm still confused about why that thread exists in the first place.

Sawneeks

Banned
Wasn't Flux a wolf though?

Hate Love knows no bounds

lol, it's suppose to be Emma Watson. She's going to be the live action Belle after all.

http://zhukzhenya14.deviantart.com/art/Beauty-527381552

Also I thought it'd be a nice nod to my role in Harry Potter.

WOW, okay, I'm upset with myself for getting that one wrong. My bad. ;__;

I didn't know she was going to be Belle though! I might actually go see it now lol.

Coppanuva

Ok I now understand that reference. Although I'm still confused about why that thread exists in the first place.

I mean it's pretty obvious. He was worried she wanted to have sex with him but then he didnt' want to have sex and was worried that she would make him or something and needed to know so he could prepare to not have sex. Or something.

Woah, does that make me Sandra bullock?

Sounds like you just found a new avatar!

RetroMG

I feel a lot more confident this time, to be honest. Gonna take the game slightly less seriously, and embrace the silliness of the setting. If nothing else, it'll curb my anxiety a little bit.

That's how you do it! I was super tense all through my first game, and then I realized that dying might actually be the best part of the game. You're going to be great!

EDIT: Great at the game, I mean. Not great at dying. I realized that came out weird. LOL

Sophia

There better be a good explanation at the end of the game
(that doesn't rip off another game with a bear)
as to why 30 people suddenly are going down an abandoned tunnel of love. I expect fluff! : |

Coppanuva

There better be a good explanation at the end of the game
(that doesn't rip off another game with a bear)
as to why 30 people suddenly are going down an abandoned tunnel of love. I expect fluff! : |

Was that the plot of Yogi Bear: The Movie: The Game? (Also it's too late to change to a Yogi bear avatar isn't it :( )

Top Bottom