• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

*Splinter

For NeoGAF
Rhm74fM.png

For Outer Gafia
LeLEr4W.png
Hmm I think I like this crop, thanks

Mind the Palmer

RetroMG

Hmm I think I like this crop, thanks

Mind the Palmer

Here is an OG version without the border, if you prefer.

Lvk46u3.png

I saw his name under the princesses roster and calmed myself. Why do I feel a dark cloud looming above me?

I don't think he's on the Princess roster anymore, actually. He's an overseer (former gamerunners who mentor the current gamerunners) but was going to be a replacement if we didn't have enough players. I think we're good for players now.

roytheone

Man, look at all those love boat pairs getting intimate with each other, I want that too! (._.)

Anyone in the Phoenix Wright game wants to pretend to be my love partner? I will take anyone, even Xam!
Well, maybe not Xam.

Man, look at all those love boat pairs getting intimate with each other, I want that too! (._.)

Anyone in the Phoenix Wright game wants to pretend to be my love partner? I will take anyone, even Xam!
Well, maybe not Xam.

I'll be your love partner Roy. Just know ahead of time that this partnership will consist of me singing Wannabe by the Spice Girls, also we aren't in the same game so you'll occasionally have to pop into Princess.

Darryl

Banned

Well, maybe not Xam.

Princess mafia getting cozy too. Calm before the storm, tho

cabot

I'll be your love partner Roy. Just know ahead of time that this partnership will consist of me singing Wannabe by the Spice Girls, also we aren't in the same game so you'll occasionally have to pop into Princess.

Never Forever, you grab his legs and Ill get his underarms.

We'll take him to the pop place.

Burbeting

Banned
All Role PM's and lover chat access' have been given for Love Boat. Next thing we'll wait for PW/Princess PM's go out few days later.

Palmer_v1

Still taking signups? I have some experience with Mafia on other forums that I used to visit, but this would be my first time here.

The initial player lists are done, but you can still sign up in case anyone changes their mind at the last minute. We currently have no backup players ready.

Hobohodo

After a brief bit of messaging with YesNo looks like I may be a replacement for one of these games.

Also, Outter Gafia?

EDIT: Aha, the OP has the answer.

Still taking signups? I have some experience with Mafia on other forums that I used to visit, but this would be my first time here.

You're on the top of our replacements list!!! That I used to manage on the first page... Nvm. Someone will remember. Somehow. Just ask roytheone. He had a good experience!

Welcome!

After a brief bit of messaging with YesNo looks like I may be a replacement for one of these games.

Also, Outter Gafia?

EDIT: Aha, the OP has the answer.

❤❤❤
yaaaaaay hobohodo! You were missed!

roytheone

You're on the top of our replacements list!!! That I used to manage on the first page... Nvm. Someone will remember. Somehow. Just ask roytheone. He had a good experience!

Just randomly pick a replacement from people that posted most recently in the thread, there is no way that would ever be unfair!
I WILL NEVER FORGET, CRAB, NEVER!

Coppanuva

So it's not for games anymore? Aight.

Some of the Midseason (actually only Volcano Island this past one I think) go there. Some might in the future, but they'll be the side games (Mario Party will I think, I don't want random stragglers to see it if they come in via OTC, it's not the kind of game that I want to represent our community).

squidyj

Some of the Midseason (actually only Volcano Island this past one I think) go there. Some might in the future, but they'll be the side games (Mario Party will I think, I don't want random stragglers to see it if they come in via OTC, it's not the kind of game that I want to represent our community).

Yeah, I've found that hiding the truth is the best way to trick people into liking me.

Coppanuva

Yeah, I've found that hiding the truth is the best way to trick people into liking me.

Yeah... well, at least part of it is cause I spent a solid hour and a half on that vote tool making it work for OG and I'll be dammed if I reconfigure it JUST so I can host it here instead.

Top Bottom