• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned
The shocking conclusion to the story that has gripped the nation.

A tale years in the making

Coming to a theater near you December 2017

Disney Princesses: LYLO

Sorian

Banned
skeletons.gif

EDIT: Isn't Rocket League already cross-platform (PSN and Steam)?

(I assume you mean sharing multi-player which is the news here)

I think so, yes. Things being cross platform playable between a console and PC isn't that out of left field though, I think the real news is the possibility of PS4 and the bone sharing online players.

AA mafia: 21 to start, now 8.
Princess mafia: 24 to start, now 19.
Love Boat mafia: 30 to start, now 16.
Lawyers are the harshest critics.

The shocking conclusion to the story that has gripped the nation.

A tale years in the making

Coming to a theater near you December 2017

Disney Princesses: LYLO
lol
By then only one person will be voting per day, and the players who get killed won't even notice.

Sorian

Banned
lol
By then only one person will be voting per day, and the players who get killed won't even notice.

We joked once that we would have a mafia game so long that the original players would die and their children would have to inherit their roles to finish the game. Maybe Princesses is that game ^_^

Love you YNNNY

Karkador

Banned
You know what would be cool? Sanrio Mafia.

Let's just ditch these juvenile anime themes and go for real cool stuff like Animal Crossing and Sanrio

You know what would be cool? Sanrio Mafia.

Let's just ditch these juvenile anime themes and go for real cool stuff like Animal Crossing and Sanrio

i disagree, double down on the juvenile anime, Sword art online mafia here we come!
Kirito role wins no matter what.
Everyone enters hopeful and leaves in bewildered disappointment.

Sorian

Banned
i disagree, double down on the juvenile anime, Sword art online mafia here we come!
Kirito role wins no matter what.
Everyone enters hopeful and leaves in bewildered disappointment.

Asuna role can do anything it wants D1 and N1 then becomes a tree stump for the rest of the game. (No powers, can't vote)

El Topo

That feeling when the entire world declares war on you just because you and your army went shopping a few hundred years ago.

Ourobolus

Banned
That's because we only play real games here Roy, like Rocket League and Dark Souls 2.

Buy the Blarg Rosetta Stone today! Only 4 easy payments of $59.69!

3v3
Low gravity
Hockey mode only

Let's go

You got nothing, scum.
Or town, if I'm scum.

Whatever. You're fucked. :D

PSN: Ourobolus

Sophia

Asuna role can do anything it wants D1 and N1 then becomes a tree stump for the rest of the game. (No powers, can't vote)

Klein role randomly receives a power on Day 3, determined by dice roll. Loses power once Day 3 ends. For each day/night phase after Day 3, roll a die to determine if Klein is 1-shot BP for that night phase or unable to vote during that day phase.

Sachi role is a neutral role. (SAO Spoilers)
Automatically loses the game on Day 5 unless lynched or night killed. Wins the game otherwise.

Yui role is an Innocent Child.

Sorian

Banned
Klein role randomly receives a power on Day 3, determined by dice roll. Loses power once Day 3 ends. For each day/night phase after Day 3, roll a die to determine if Klein is 1-shot BP for that night phase or unable to vote during that day phase.

Sachi role is a neutral role. (SAO Spoilers)
Automatically loses the game on Day 5 unless lynched or night killed. Wins the game otherwise.

Yui role is an Innocent Child.

I like how you linked what an innocent child is, much not be watching PW game :p

Burbeting

Banned
Kirito is the bulletproof-doctorcoproleblockerinnocentvigilante

Everyone else are his fangirls who fall in love with him for no reason?

I really dislike sao.

Sophia

Kiitos is the bulletproof-doctorcoproleblockerinnocentvigilante

Everyone else are his fangirls who fall in love with him for no reason?

I really dislike sao.

Kirito is an unaware triggered townie role:

• Upon the lynching of a townie, becomes a 1-shot Vigilante and loses access to any private chats until scum is lynched again.
  • Upon the lynching of scum, loses any Vigilante shots and gains an anonymous private chat with the Asuna, Sachi, Yui, Silica, or Lisbeth player of their choice.
  • Upon the lynching of a neutral or a no-lynch, becomes a neutral and automatically loses the game unless it's Day 1. If Day 1, becomes fully self-aware and continues on as a vanilla townie for the remainder of the game.
(Don't ever let me run a bastard game. :p)

I've hosted 3 fantastically successful games so far (ok...except Archer). Who is ready for the next Ouro game?

Oooh, I've never played an Ouro game. Sounds like fun! :eek:

Top Bottom