• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

El Topo

Tech trees are nice, but I feel that the game should be simple enough and not last an eternity, not to mention I want a game that is fun and balanced.
I'm not even sure yet if there will be special roles, even though I find the idea that someone plays Ghandi with the option to nuke someone quite amusing.

nin1000

Banned
Princess mafia be like

wrestling-fail.gif

wrestling_delayedko.gif

Rope-oops.gif

Kevyt

Civiligafia

World Congress = usual lynching stuff, but you can also embargo a player which would mean their abilities would be nulled and would be unable to vote for a number of turns.

Also, one player would be India with the ability to nuke other players which would be like a day kill sort of thing.

roytheone

Tech trees are nice, but I feel that the game should be simple enough and not last an eternity, not to mention I want a game that is fun and balanced.
I'm not even sure yet if there will be special roles, even though I find the idea that someone plays Ghandi with the option to nuke someone quite amusing.

Wait, I thought you were making a Civ inspired game?

El Topo

Civiligafia

World Congress = usual lynching stuff, but you can also embargo a player which would mean their abilities would be nulled and would be unable to vote for a number of turns.

Also, one player would be India with the ability to nuke other players which would be like a day kill sort of thing.

I thought about a more traditional game, but who would be the mafia? There needs to be a reasonable/flavorful theme that connects them.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Shaka
Attila
Napoleon
Montezuma
Gandhi

Ty4on

All this tech tree talk and no mention of StarCraft?
There's no archon toilet in Civilisation (7MB gif)
archontoilet02se4.gif

Sorry for not participating in StarCraft 2 plays. I haven't really played since pre HotS and don't own LotV. I have Broodwar though, but I reaaaally suck at it.

I hate you all. Now I'll think for hours on how to best implement tech trees instead of doing useful stuff (e.g. writing gods flavor). Expect the game S32.5 or something :D

gryvan

wtf happened to princess?

no lynch either?

holy shit pacificst mafia confirmed...

also DST screwed up on my schedule so much its not even funny...

Pau

Can an Outer Gafia mod give me access to the Death Note game? Same username as my GAF one. Kark told me to ask in here. :(

*Splinter

By "Animal Crossing 2" do you mean same/similar roles or just another game in the same flavour/universe?

I guess the answer is yes either way

E: That's "Yes" to playing, not "Yes" to hating you

Ourobolus

Banned
I enjoyed reading animal crossing. It was as relaxing as the game. I can only assume I shouldn't play in it because I would destroy that relaxing feeling.

Launchpad has also stepped up his posting even more since then, and I have a few unnecessary gambits I'd like to try.

please make me a Vengeful Villager

Karkador

Banned
Thematically, it would be a direct follow-up. In terms of mechanics, I'd do a lot differently, but I'd still keep the houses. Why mess with a half-proven formula?

Top Bottom