• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
KKclort.jpg

Tq164W9.gif

It's just a nice picture because he's about to die! (If I remember Ghost Trick correctly)

and if you noticed in my roleclaim I mixed them up because there aren't enough OG Missile pics

I'm down for Batman!

I also bought The Division. Who in GAFia plays?

roytheone

at least he tries man , no need to be a roy about it.

But....but....but....I like being a Roy :(

It's just a nice picture because he's about to die! (If I remember Ghost Trick correctly)

and if you noticed in my roleclaim I mixed them up because there aren't enough OG Missile pics

I'm down for Batman!

I also bought The Division. Who in GAFia plays?

Wait......cute puppy dies in Ghost Trick? Note to self: never play ghost trick.

It's only the prettiest and best-written game on the DS

you're not missing much

EDIT: I'm sorry for spoiling (???) Ghost Trick for you. I haven't played it in so long!

nin1000

Banned
It's only the prettiest and best-written game on the DS

you're not missing much

EDIT: I'm sorry for spoiling (???) Ghost Trick for you. I haven't played it in so long!

I just bought me a Nintendo 3DS with several DS games including this game :( now I am sad that I got spoiled after so much time.

:(

LEGENDARY GAME MAKES GAFIA RECORD

Hyperpacifist Playstyle Achievement Unlocked
(also known as starving a cat, you horrible people, you)

LEGENDARY GAME MAKES GAFIA RECORD

Hyperpacifist Playstyle Achievement Unlocked
(also known as starving a cat, you horrible people, you)

Do we get a medal on Outer Gafia? Sorian got one for Friend to Neutrals right?

Cats are nature's greatest predators, that cat can find its own food

weemad! how...how could you! i thought we were baes ;____;

furret, hahaha such a cute catspiderthing <3 .... diet is die! with a t!!!

After losing a few lives, modcat starts abusing her modkill command. The ensuing bloodbath pleases many onlookers. Modcat eats every princess but then chokes to death on the last one, who turns out to be an evil fairy. rock once left in the place of a royal infant.

After losing a few lives, modcat starts abusing her modkill command. The ensuing bloodbath pleases many onlookers. Modcat eats every princess but then chokes to death on the last one, who turns out to be an evil fairy.

I don't like this, it implies a scum win. There should be no winners in this scenario.

At this point, both princess scum and town should just go: fuck it, and not kill anyone ever. Make it a never ending game.

I agree, the fun never ends. Until everyone has a mental breakdown.

What if, just this once, no one has to die anymore? We can all live happily ever after.

I think the cat would still die of starvation.
I'm OK with that

El Topo

It would be more of a 'Last Man Standing Wins' game, so probably better as a midseason experiment. I won't give too much away for now, still in the very early planning phase.

roytheone

I'm miserable at Civ so this happens to me a lot.

Don't worry, I have now played 13 hours of the game and still have no fucking idea what I am doing. Why do I suddenly have -23 gold per turn? What is this suitcase icon? What is this unit that spawned in my capital? What is this dove thi....oh god china just declared war to me, HELP!!!!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Roles are Wonders?

And they only last for an era.

More Roles to go around but only some are active at any given time.

Top Bottom