• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned
playing the game?
scumtell

not playing?
double scumtell

never even heard of mafia?
you better believe thats a scumtell.

Is it too on the nose if I post the joke? Oh well.

hqdefault.jpg

Bowlie

Banned
I a-ain't scum, nope n-n-nope.

Coppa, I tried that Mafia game on Android. Played two games with 3 minute "days", no one talked a single thing, and we won anyway.

I'd love to play that with friends, or people really willing to play it.

Coppanuva

I a-ain't scum, nope n-n-nope.

Coppa, I tried that Mafia game on Android. Played two games with 3 minute "days", no one talked a single thing, and we won anyway.

I'd love to play that with friends, or people really willing to play it.
Maybe we Could pair it with voice? Writing defence on mobile isn't ideal... And it Would presumably remove the need for a moderator.

Sophia

I don't really play it that much, but I have Rocket League on PS4 due to PS Plus. I'd be up for playing once in a blue moon. PSN name is in my GAF profile.

Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking of a hidden recruiting mechanic that could recruit even the innocent child.
Too bastard?

Make the innocent child become a scum or townie based upon the lynch of a late day results. Make them automatically die if it's a no-lynch. =D

I'd like to be better at Rocket League

PSN: CandidoGalvan

Any GAFia folk playing the Division on PS4? PC's in traction at the moment.

I added Xam (???) and squid but considering how often Xam posts in the Division OT, I bet he's one of the pre-nerf demigods.

Ty4on

Make the innocent child become a scum or townie based upon the lynch of a late day results. Make them automatically die if it's a no-lynch. =D
Is it an anime cliche I didn't know of or just a random coincidence that I just started watching Tokyo Ghoul? That mechanic would make perfect sense in a game based on that.

Kevyt

I was panicking when I saw the link of the scum chat in Disney Princesses.

I thought Yenny had made a mistake! I was like oh no!

Then I clicked on it, and woah lol.

Yenny so smart and taking us for a ride! :3

o/

Top Bottom