• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Kawl_USC

the game was wonderful. I'm not sure I agree 100% with secret neutral, but the game was fine and people just need to play better, myself included.

I think being over the holidays hurt this game as it allowed scum to lay low and lowered overall activity. I know I was no exception as I had a lot of driving to see family during that time. Having no scum flips got discouraging after 3 days or so, but that's the way it goes. And like I said in that game I think online that something like the matrix they use at mafia scum provides a more balanced barebones mafia experience with emphasis on scum hunting.

Actually I think I might be interested in running a matrix6 game as mid season for 5.5 once I'm night killed early on.

Kawl_USC

you need to take more chances, be thorough in your opinions. Like me, scum like me because I lean everyone to lynch other townies.

Be more like me.

(maybe less drunk)

Be more like Cabot? Come on now, Kawl asked for reasonable advice you crazy loon.

Gorlak

Banned
Hey everybody let's welcome Freakinchair and RedFalco,
our newest victims members! I hope you know what you've gotten yourselves into, so prepare for ridiculous accusations, unnessecary gambits and the inevitable Day 1 doc lynch :)

RedFalco

Hey everybody let's welcome Freakinchair and RedFalco,
our newest victims members! I hope you know what you've gotten yourselves into, so prepare for ridiculous accusations, unnessecary gambits and the inevitable Day 1 doc lynch :)
Thanks! Read through the whole first mafia game and that made me want to join so hopefully it'll be fun
and that I don't die day one! D:

Hey, are all game mods playing this season? Sorian & Mazre signed-up, but the other mods didn't? Does it depend on which games are chosen?

Anyone keeping up with the sign-ups and game votes? I still like the idea of voting via flush's tool in here :) Otherwise if needed I could gather everything in a document. Also Crab please add the Final Fantasy game to the OPs.

Day 1 begins.

Vote: Love Boat

;)

http://rfnx.ddns.net/mafia/1175429.html

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
With respect, and I love the enthusiasm, as the signup form currently allows for preferences and the vote counter doesn't, probably best to stick to the status quo.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I must have missed the previous sessions... but I was just wondering, how do you guys play this online? Via Skype or IM?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I must have missed the previous sessions... but I was just wondering, how do you guys play this online? Via Skype or IM?

On NeoGAF itself! We use post-by-post format. If you check the first page, there's some links to past games we've played.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Did we finish sending out PMs to all the previous players from Gorlak's list?

Warxard

Banned
Pronoun: He
Preferred game(s): Danny Phantom Mafia
(Backup: Love Boat Mafia, Bloodborne)
Time-zone: EST

I hope I didn't miss the deadline :c

Sorian

Banned
Did we finish sending out PMs to all the previous players from Gorlak's list?

I just got sent a list of newbies from season 4 earlier this morning that I was going to do in about an hour

Pronoun: He
Preferred game(s): Danny Phantom Mafia
(Backup: Love Boat Mafia, Bloodborne)
Time-zone: EST

I hope I didn't miss the deadline :c

I'll strike Boo off that list though! Welcome back! :D

Kyanrute

Hello, I would like to hone my murdering / lynching skills.

Pronoun: male
Preferred game(s): Love Boat, Phoenix Wright, Disney Princess
Time-zone: GMT+2

Sorian

Banned
Objection: Phoenix Wright

(this had better be an actual day command in that game)

tumblr_mk8acgsudn1qjemo2o1_500.gif

Sorian

Banned
Oh really? That's neat. No wonder the games require a long commitment then!

Yeah, for these bigger games we do a 96 hour day phase with a 72 hour night phase. Those become shortened to 72/48 and even 48/24 as players in each game start to dwindle. That should hopefully give an idea of why we expect games to take between one and two months to complete.

Top Bottom