• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
WWE mafia game signups are officially open!
giphy.gif

Yes, time to celebrate Brock! I am happy aswell!
22 spots are eagerly waiting to get filled by your sorry asses, so you better hurry the fuck up before someone else takes that place!
wwe-115237.gif

wwe-115237.gif

wwe-115237.gif

wwe-115237.gif

How high is the game on the crab scale you ask?

Well I don't care about that crab scale since crab does not care about this community so I will make it easy for you younglin.
This game is a nin/10
cm-punk-john-cena-wwe-backstage-11.gif

Don't worry cm punk rest assured that this game will be a lot of fun...
at least for me.

So, when will the madness begin?

1 week from now on!

NhKULZx.gif

NhKULZx.gif

NhKULZx.gif

Yes, the rock. I can't wait either. So get your asses over here and sign up to this great game of WWE. Let the madness begin once again and have some fun!

tumblr_m5bt7zfHTh1qgbuor.gif

WWE MAFIA GAME SIGNUPS LIST
I want in!

Yes + a "5.8" game which is going to be a Gafia game meaning that the roles used are all of your favorite players from the community.

Nice. I want to hold out for gods but would jump into Batman if there was a chance of it not going through. I'll sit tight then.

Gafia sounds like a lot of fun.

Sorian

Banned
No no, you were town with me in NV. And I think in GAF1a right? The formula says nothing about your alignment, only mine.

I was more saying that it was a mind game that would subtly tell me to just assume you are town then by luck you get scum which puts you in my blind spot. It was sarcasm of course though :p

Sawneeks

Banned
Where can I buy my Pay-Per-View access to the WWE Spec thread? Don't have the free time to join but I want to watch the chaos go down. >:)

Going to sleep now, updated player list will come tomorrow :p if anyone else wants to do it while I am asleep, feel free :*

I got u fam

WWE mafia game signups are officially open!

WWE MAFIA GAME SIGNUPS LIST
1. Seath
2. Cabot
3. Bowlie
4. ScraftyDevil
5. Burbeting
6. RetroMG
7. Palmer_v1
8. StanleyPalmtree
9. Kawl_USC
10. Batsnacks
11. Squidyj
12. Splinter
13. Terrabyte20xx
14. Matt Attack
15. CornBurrito
16. SalvaPot
17. RobotNinjaHornets

apologies if i miss anyone but i'm not getting paid for this so direct your complaints to Nin McMahon.

EDIT: updated as of post #3551

RetroMG

On a random side note, I did ask Ouro to look at Gafia early on, but he wanted to play. Palmer and Ynnny are actually the ones who went over the setup.

If it's horribly broken, (like with a crazy powerful doctor/arsonist/serial killer or something,) you can blame them.

The season 5 dead thread is all one big one. The spec threads for batman, gods, and wwe will all be separate since they are running so staggered

yea, the 5.5 is what I meant. Are we allowed to spectate the other two while we are in the third one? As long as we don't plan on being in the ones we spec.

yea, the 5.5 is what I meant. Are we allowed to spectate the other two while we are in the third one? As long as we don't plan on being in the ones we spec.

Be careful with that wish, we often had the situation in previous midseason games that people who died early in one game got into the starting roster of another game.

nvm, that only applies to shared spec threads, which you wouldn't have access anyway when playing. I don't know what I was thinking...

Top Bottom