• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Bowlie

Banned
I am impatient
*explodes*
Darn

franziska-whip.gif

I am too

That got tense as fuck at the end, man.
Good shit.
Edit:
CornB, I want to personally compliment you on your item gambit. Very clean play.

roytheone

I want to point out that with 10 main games now completed, we now have MORE sole neutral wins then scum wins. I think that is a pretty unique accomplishment among Mafia communities!

Sorian

Banned
I want to point out that with 10 main games now completed, we now have MORE sole neutral wins then scum wins. I think that is a pretty unique accomplishment among Mafia communities!

Gafia scum need to communicate. Talking with your team is 100% the biggest advantage they have and I've seen a lot of scum teams just ignore it.

if we're talking about end-game victories, scum victory remains with star wars

2 lone neutral end-game victories now (makai and xam) .... :>

townies still overdominate the win rate statistics imo

cabot

Never forget.

"Surprisingly Balanced!"

Looks like Sorian and I will be in different worlds yet again. We'll need to post our reads of one another via PM then.

Sorian

Banned
Be on the lookout (probably this afternoon) for awards and I'll also explain some of the process in this game. I've said a few things here and there in the spec thread but I'll primarily talk about what changed from original script to what you guys saw.

nin1000

Banned
WWE mafia game signups are officially open!
giphy.gif

Yes, time to celebrate Brock! I am happy aswell!
22 spots are eagerly waiting to get filled by your sorry asses, so you better hurry the fuck up before someone else takes that place!
wwe-115237.gif

wwe-115237.gif

wwe-115237.gif

wwe-115237.gif

How high is the game on the crab scale you ask?

Well I don't care about that crab scale since crab does not care about this community so I will make it easy for you younglin.
This game is a nin/10
cm-punk-john-cena-wwe-backstage-11.gif

Don't worry cm punk rest assured that this game will be a lot of fun...
at least for me.

So, when will the madness begin?

1 week from now on!

NhKULZx.gif

NhKULZx.gif

NhKULZx.gif

Yes, the rock. I can't wait either. So get your asses over here and sign up to this great game of WWE. Let the madness begin once again and have some fun!

tumblr_m5bt7zfHTh1qgbuor.gif

WWE MAFIA GAME SIGNUPS LIST

Top Bottom