• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Kevyt

giphy.gif

This game is going to be here on the official NeoGAF site
giphy.gif

Are we going to have divas?

We have to have divas!

tumblr_nhripjDQnw1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Damn, should I sign up or not :(

I want to play all three. T_T

I want to be able to F5 scum, smite heathens, and melt ppl with my heat vision.

Decisions.

Gorlak

Banned
Are we back to first come, first serve? If there are more players than places available, rng should be used to choose the players :x

Swamped

Banned
Will the other mid seasons be hosted in Outer Gafia? Man I know nothing about WWE but I'm tempted aaaa

Usually these games don't require any prior knowledge or familiarity with the theme, so you should be good. Looks like the WWE game is being hosted here on neogaf.

Outer Gafia games just tend to be either minigames, or games with mechanics that require it ie. medium in MGS, Dead Game in Volcano Island,

Sorian

Banned
Outer Gafia games just tend to be either minigames, or games with mechanics that require it ie. medium in MGS, Dead Game in Volcano Island,

MGS actually didn't need to be done at OG, we were just testing the forums capabilities. The MGS game could have been done here with the medium mechanic just acting like a side chat like any other game.

Edit: By that logic VI didn't need to either but I think it was easier for Splinter to have full control over everything.

roytheone

Batman will run on NeoGaf proper. Also, it will probably run while WWE is still ongoing, and everyone that got into WWE will have lower priority then people that haven't played in a mid season game yet.

if WWE is happening a week from now, how long after are Batman
vs Superman
and Gods
of egypt
?

i cant not make pointless movie references, i try but i just cant.

roytheone

if WWE is happening a week from now, how long after are Batman
vs Superman
and Gods
of egypt
?

i cant not make pointless movie references, i try but i just cant.

Honestly, that depends on how long the other main season games take. We will probably need at least one more to finish in order to have enough players for another mid season game.

I want to be in roy's game. Batman sounds interesting enough and I don't think I'll stomach a wrestling game.

That's good, I need a player that instantly dies to show the example role pm.

Palmer_v1

Sign me up nin. I have faith that you will deliver a fair, balanced, and entertaining game.

But I know nothing about wrestling except that it is definitely real, and The Ultimate Warrior is the best wrestler.

Top Bottom