• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon B&W Tournament 2

JVIDICAN

Teknoman said:
Starts on the 17th right? Man I wish we could raise berries outside of Dream World. Might just have to fall back on my non-B/W teams since i'm sure there will be EV trained monsters here.

Friend code is: 0647 5085 5917
Yeah, its starting on the 17th. I'm sure someone in the OT would be willing to help you out with berries if you need them. :)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
OMG I am so not ready. :( I blame TOR. >_< I'll scrape by on my SoulSilver gym team I guess. :p

JVIDICAN

haha yeah! U excite? :p
On another note, odd numbers suck. :/ lol
It'd be nice to get one last minute contestant.

You guys are going to have a week or so per round, until your first match starts feel free to work on your team and prepare as needed.

JVIDICAN said:
haha yeah! U excite? :p
On another note, odd numbers suck. :/ lol
It'd be nice to get one last minute contestant.

If you don't get anyone else and don't feel like figuring anything else out with the odd number of entrants I guess I wouldn't mind withdrawing. The huge time difference between myself and everyone else will probably be entirely too much trouble for all involved anyway.

JVIDICAN

Box of Bunnies said:
If you don't get anyone else and don't feel like figuring anything else out with the odd number of entrants I guess I wouldn't mind withdrawing. The huge time difference between myself and everyone else will probably be entirely too much trouble for all involved anyway.
I'd rather give a random drawn person a freebie match than ask someone to drop out.
It's not a big deal. :p

balddemon

Banned
that's some bullshit!
3 byes and i didn't get 1!!
whatever time to win

oueat.gif

JVIDICAN

Andrex said:
^_^ Thanks J.
Don't thank me, thank the "great random name picker"!
All hail its magnificent slot machine inspired interface, and it's grand knowledge of all that is random and named! :O

balddemon

Banned
grats ^^

box of bunnies, i am waiting in the wifi room when you're ready

edit: eff this item clause, i needa make some changes...then i'll be in the room :p

balddemon

Banned
Box of Bunnies said:
GG. Type matching happened to go my way.

Was pretty funny to be matched up with another Dylan!

yeah gg mang. haha i was so confused when it said "Waiting for Dylan"

cool, we'll have to battle again when i grab the right pokemon ;)

Teknoman

Just went up against Wiseblade, man that last fight was so close I could taste it! Knew I shouldnt have used that one move at the end but I forgot the typing.

0-2, great fight Wise :D

Teknoman

Maybe I can claw my way back from the loser bracket :p

Would be cool if we could have themed tournies ( 1st stage or 2nd stage evolution only tournaments) just to see different Pokemon in play. Or some with Pokemon that dont have evolutions...or some unique spin.

Just that one fight has got me fired up again lol.

JVIDICAN

Round 2 will either start at midnight tonight or Monday. I'll be Pm'ing Dr. Haji and anyone else I haven't heard from.

JVIDICAN

Wiseblade said:
So, when is round 2 going to start?
NOW! >:D
lol. Yeah, you guys can go ahead. I'll update the OP with a new pretty tourney tree later today.
If you were an opponent of Dr.Haji or Kirbykid, I believe they had to drop out due to a family illness. (Unless of course they were able to get the matches in during the weekend, in which case let me know the results!)

JVIDICAN

Round 2 is go! :O
I cant find my nice .psd of the tourney tree so I'll have to do that over again, until then..

OMG_Aero Vs Box of Bunnies

Clemex Vs Andrex

Wiseblade Vs. Lone_prodigy

Hatchetman Vs Finalozzo

Since Hadji and Kirby had to drop out Exhibition matches will start once Match G6 is completed.

Top Bottom