• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon B&W Tournament 2

JVIDICAN

If you guys didn't already know, you can start the next round. lol.

Andrex vs Box of bunnies.

Wiseblade is just waiting now.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I don't know if I can play online for the near future, I just moved and I think the security here is WPA2.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I may be able to swing that. But I'll probably lose. :p Well Box of bunnies how'd you feel about Saturday?

JVIDICAN

Bumpity bump bump.
Community seems alot more active now. Threads used to be able to go untouched for a month and still be on the front page.

And... I'm considering another prize instead of the trophy, since shipping a 1lb trophy overseas would cost me an insane amount of money if a certain someone outside the country wins. ;p
How does the next mainline pokemon for 3DS sound?

Wiseblade

Bumpity bump bump.
Community seems alot more active now. Threads used to be able to go untouched for a month and still be on the front page.

And... I'm considering another prize instead of the trophy, since shipping a 1lb trophy overseas would cost me an insane amount of money if a certain someone outside the country wins. ;p
How does the next mainline pokemon for 3DS sound?

That's not fair! I wanted the trophy! :p

Not to mention the 3DS is region locked.

JVIDICAN

That's not fair! I wanted the trophy! :p

Not to mention the 3DS is region locked.

I'm aware. I can buy from amazon UK and have them ship it! :eek:
I could do that with the trophy too but you'd need to assemble it your self and it seems like it'd be a hassle finding the right size and kind of trophy on top of that

Wiseblade

I'm aware. I can buy from amazon UK and have them ship it! :eek:
I could do that with the trophy too but you'd need to assemble it your self and it seems like it'd be a hassle finding the right size and kind of trophy on top of that

I'm not really complaining, I'm just grateful there an actual prize.

Have you guys ever considered using Pokemon Online or something similar for tournaments? I think it would make things move along much faster. On one hand though I understand wanting to battle with Pokemon you actually trained yourself though just a suggestion for future tourneys or even just mini-tourneys.

JVIDICAN

Have you guys ever considered using Pokemon Online or something similar for tournaments? I think it would make things move along much faster. On one hand though I understand wanting to battle with Pokemon you actually trained yourself though just a suggestion for future tourneys or even just mini-tourneys.

It'd be awesome to have tourneys using Pokemon online, and there should definitely be GAF group for it!
But I think the more official GAF tourney's should still be played with a 3/DS and cart. :p

Top Bottom