• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon B&W Tournament 2

JVIDICAN

clemenx is definitely a no show. :/
Still waiting on a response from Box of Bunnies, but as of now round 3 will start tomorrow. If you can figure out who your supposed to be facing from the round 2 tourney tree, feel free to start whenever. If not, I'll have the updated tree posted by this time tomorrow! :)

JVIDICAN

Round 3 is go!

Omg Aero Vs Andrex

WiseBlade Vs Finalozzo

Balddemon Vs N4Us

Box of Bunnies has a free pass this round :p

Pretty Picture coming soon!

JVIDICAN

So.. rounds being delayed till probably Monday on account of no one but Andrex responding or showing progress.
Get on it guys! It'd be nice to have this tourney done before Mid 2012. :p

OMG Aero

Me and Andrex just had our match and he thoroughly beat me.

If anything though, I hope our match showed you that bug types are pretty cool so you can take back what you said about them in the community thread.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Me and Andrex just had our match and he thoroughly beat me.

I dunno about thoroughly. You thrashed me in the second battle.

If anything though, I hope our match showed you that bug types are pretty cool so you can take back what you said about them in the community thread.

Uh dude I used a bug type if you didn't notice.
KuGsj.gif

There are a handful of bug types that are cool (chief among them the one you used), but it's still one of my least-favorite types.

Time to actually put a team together instead of throwing together a random assortment of what I had leftover from SoulSilver...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh yeah. You'd think I'd remember the Pokemon that sealed my doom.

Should have recorded the video. ;)

I recorded our first match, anyways. Hopefully I remember to post it when the tourney wraps up (if anyone cares.)

JVIDICAN

Nice to see some progress! :p
I'll be in the car driving down to Florida until late Monday night. If I'm still conscious after that and everyone has there matches done I'll start round 3. Otherwise, It'll start on Tuesday.

balddemon

Banned
OH shit I didn't know I had one yet! My bad I'll contact him and see about gettin it on in the next day or so.
Thought we were waiting for finalozzo and hatchet man to fight, and then I'd wait for the loser of that match...my bad.

JVIDICAN

OH shit I didn't know I had one yet! My bad I'll contact him and see about gettin it on in the next day or so.
Thought we were waiting for finalozzo and hatchet man to fight, and then I'd wait for the loser of that match...my bad.

You're fine. Let me know once you finish and I'll start the next round. :)

JVIDICAN

I got in contact with finallozzo and PM'd Wiseblade. I'll start the next round immediately after their match. Sorry for the Delay guys! Hopefully we can get this thing moving again soon.

JVIDICAN

And without further ado..... the next round!!!

Andrex VS Wiseblade

Baldemon VS Boxofbunnies

...that's it! :D
You'll have until the 27th to complete your matches.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
^_^ Wisey won.

Good game. Need to have a rematch sometime.

Sort of glad I'm out now, I have to move soon and I don't know if I'll have Wi-Fi.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
yw84U.png

Goodbye, forever.... Wisey...

I'm gonna go train on Mt. Silver for a few weeks. kthxbye

Top Bottom