• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon B&W Tournament 2

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'll be up for a battle later tomorrow.

How long do we have until this round has to end?

JVIDICAN

Andrex said:
I'll be up for a battle later tomorrow.

How long do we have until this round has to end?
November 11th

For the new page.

Round 2 is go! :O
I cant find my nice .psd of the tourney tree so I'll have to do that over again, until then..

OMG_Aero Vs Box of Bunnies

Clemex Vs Andrex

Wiseblade Vs. Lone_prodigy

Hatchetman Vs Finalozzo

Since Hadji and Kirby had to drop out Exhibition matches will start once Match G6 is completed.

JVIDICAN

Hatchet Man said:
My internet will be down for the foreseeable future so I'm dropping out of the tourney.
Gawd! Just go to a starbucks or something people! >:/
lol. Are you positive? You still have about 2 weeks. :p

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I won't be ready today or tomorrow, but Sunday I *should* be all ready to go.

OMG Aero

Hey Box of Bunnies, send me a PM or post here whatever time you want to have our battle. I should be free any time between 5pm and 11pm GMT.

JVIDICAN

Teknoman said:
When will the losers section start?
The first match can actually start anytime now. It'd be you against Box of bunnies

Sorry about the outdated tourney chart. I've been busy the past few weeks. I'll get on it asap.

JVIDICAN

Got the tree up to date. :)
7oblN.png

JVIDICAN

Wiseblade if your out there somewhere i did get your email. But I'm getting error messages when I try replying to it. :/
I Pm'd lone_prodigy and will hopefully receive a reply shortly. Until then don't worry about deadlines. I'll extend it as much as necessary. :)

JVIDICAN

Andrex said:
Clemenx hasn't posted in a while.
I'm going to make emails mandatory if I host another tourney. Not posted publicly of course, but I should have them at least. Way to hard to keep in contact with people only using PMs. :/

I'll extend the deadline until after the weekend, maybe later if these guys actually let me know that they're still alive. :p

JVIDICAN

Lone_Prodigy said:
Sorry, I've been really busy and won't be able to participate. I guess I have to drop out. :(
Nooooo! :O
Are you positive?

WTB replays of semis/finals! If that's even possible, I'm pretty noob at these new pokemon generations.
As long as one of the battlers records and uploads the match, yeah.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Clemenx still not around...

Gives me more time to actually make a new team instead of recycling my Gen 4 one, but still. :p

Teknoman

Hows everyone doing as far as matches? I'd like to start round 3 this weekend. :p

Still havent had the chance to battle since its been insane crunch time for me (holiday+retail work+family).

I should have some time off so i'll probably be able to battle before this week is up...well next week since its still Saturday lol.

JVIDICAN

If you haven't yet, please try to get your matches in sometime this weekend! If you cant get in contact with your opponent let me know.

JVIDICAN

lol.. I'll Pm everyone. No reply within 2days = disqualification. Not sure what else can be done. :/
If no one replies you'll automatically become the champion! :'P

OMG Aero

lol.. I'll Pm everyone. No reply within 2days = disqualification. Not sure what else can be done. :/
If no one replies you'll automatically become the champion! :'P

Hey now, I'm still around. I haven't been posting because there's not much for me to do until Andrex and Clemenx get this round sorted.

Top Bottom