• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPT. 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Yes Boss!

Best movie this world has produced in at least the last ten years. Saddled with an unfortunate cover choice for the blu-ray (thanks warner, grumble):

P1020307.jpg

Couple of imports. Thanks for the recommendation Chacranajxy:

P1020308.jpg

A bit of class/trash for my game room:

P1020310.jpg

Baconbitz

Banned
Rocketfish bluetooth adapter. Trying to figure out how to sync it with my phone so I can answer calls on my laptop.

Edit: It would be nice if I included a pic. Wouldn't it?

Rocketfishbluetoothadapter.jpg

HUELEN10

Yes Boss! said:
A bit of class/trash for my game room:

P1020310.jpg
You just had to put the hanafuda cards right there in that pic...

As for Coraline on BD, it looks a lot thinner than the USA release! :O

Yes Boss!

Chiaroscuro said:
I will love to have that Mushihimesama PVC figure, it looks really nice. But I do not think my wife will understand....

Thankfully I'm single! But, she is actually not that slutty looking...her ankles and feet probably being the hottest thing she has going.

HUELEN10 said:
You just had to put the hanafuda cards right there in that pic...

As for Coraline on BD, it looks a lot thinner than the USA release! :O

It is the US release...I just trashed the janky cardboard sleeve it came in. Be sure to grab the hanafuda cards sometime this year...best prize after the Game & Watch collection.

HUELEN10

Yes Boss! said:
It is the US release...I just trashed the janky cardboard sleeve it came in. Be sure to grab the hanafuda cards sometime this year...best prize after the Game & Watch collection.
Oh, I've got both. Bought G&W at GameStop for 15 USD! :D

Yes Boss!

HUELEN10 said:
Oh, I've got both. Bought G&W at GameStop for 15 USD! :D

Expected no less from you! I'm thinking of getting a second set of cards if they are still available after christmas...currently only have a few hundred points in my account.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Yes Boss! said:
Thankfully I'm single! But, she is actually not that slutty looking...her ankles and feet probably being the hottest thing she has going.

Really? It's not the fact that her nipples stick out like 4 inches? Don't get me wrong, I approve for sure, but uh....

anyway, you have Elevator Action!

Chacranajxy said:
Really? It's not the fact that her nipples stick out like 4 inches? Don't get me wrong, I approve for sure, but uh....

Yeah, that is what I was refering too. Not only she looks sexy, but also too young. Considering that I do not have a single PVC figure I believe I will leave the wrong impression to my wife if I start my collection with a girl statue (and a Japanese young girl statue)... Maybe I should buy some dozens Gears figures first! :lol

But the figure looks great I agree!

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Hey there. I've been a member for some time now and I've been reading a lot more since I got my new job and neogaf isn't one of the blocked forums. This will be the first pick-up post I'm in and I might as well start with a bang.

So this is everything I've picked up so far this September.
IMG_4016.jpg

One piece wanted posters, Lady Vashj, WoW comic vol. 2, WoW manga vol. 5, and my new Asus Netbook
IMG_4018.jpg

GAMES GAMES GAMES
IMG_4017.jpg

Finally picked up a PS3 and with it Ratchet and Clank, Hot Shots, and Eye of Judgement. I wouldn't have gotten EoJ if my buddy hadn't owed me 15 bucks and he saw the EoJ game/camera set for 20 at our local Toysrus. I'm also waiting for my copies of Little Big Planet:GOTY and Metal Gear Solid 4 to arrive. I split the buy one get one 50% with a buddy and he has them at his place. Devil May Cry 4 and GH:Aerosmith I got for 10 bucks each at the local blockbuster video, it was going out of business and picked those up cheap. Dark Sector I got on amazon for a dime and 7 dollars shipping lol. Rock Revolution cost me 2.70 off the best buy clearance rack. Buzz for PS2 cost 1 dollar at the same toysrus and I still have my ps2 connected so I couldn't turn that down. Batman, GH5(awful setlist), Dead Space, and Bioshock/Oblivion speak for themselves. Oh and Settles FTW.

I'm still waiting on my Krauser Revoltech figure to come in the mail, along with my PS2 to 360 controller adapter. Might post those when they arrive.

Edit: Lol sorry bout the resolution. Least they aren't blurry right?

Chorazin

3cc9d9b9.jpg

Picked up some manga today. I had no idea that the Phoenix Wright collection was out, let alone that there are two of them. I would have picked up vol 2, but it was all mangled at the book store. :(

Just got AT&T Uverse service, my internet is twice as fast, the video is HD, I have a DVR with it and can playback recorded programming in any room. The thing about it is that the technician had to run a bunch of cables all through my house.

I'm loving the connection, however what sucks is that I had to change the Wireless to WEP just so I can play my DS games online -_-;...dammit Nintendo...offer a way to exchange our game cards for updated ones that support WPA2 :/

ravien56

Yes Boss! said:
OK, I did a photo for you. Quick and dirty, so don't mind the mess since I've been working on my cabinet. It was quite a chore getting them together. Please, no rousting about excess, I already know. And, yes, It it is too many...maybe I'll take a break next year...likely moving to South Carolina and Texas early next year anyways....kinda why I've been buying a lot lately. I actually forgot how pretty some of these were...my HRAP/VSHG mod from last year is real nice, especially in light of the my recent pick-up of the official stick. That said, it has been a fun two years. Seems to be about thirty. I feel for you MarkMan.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/gregbuczek/P1020305.jpg[]

[IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/gregbuczek/P1020306.jpg][/QUOTE]
Hey man, I don't wanna shit on you for the many sticks, but why did you bother buying multiple sticks with the same designs then?

Dreweyes said:
Just picked up my College Diploma! Platinum trophy unlocked!

10735_611449513718_60711534_35236697_7173683_n.jpg

Man that brings me back..AIFL, Sunrise Hall, Harbor Walk...ah the memories...Congrats and ake sure those bastards find you a job

Yes Boss!

Chiaroscuro said:
Yeah, that is what I was refering too. Not only she looks sexy, but also too young. Considering that I do not have a single PVC figure I believe I will leave the wrong impression to my wife if I start my collection with a girl statue (and a Japanese young girl statue)... Maybe I should buy some dozens Gears figures first! :lol

Hmm, I thought she looked a bit old myself...maybe because of the breast size. Anyways, I'm an ankle/wrist/neck guy so the big boobs are completely lost on me...I look more at the big bow instead. I did take her skirt off to see what was underneath and there was a little pasty thing covering her goods.

ravien56 said:
Hey man, I don't wanna shit on you for the many sticks, but why did you bother buying multiple sticks with the same designs then?

Different systems. I don't have any doubles.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Baconbitz said:
I actually found my at FYE. They had a few left plus a mew SP's too. Plus they had warranties if something happened to it.
They still sell new SP's? For how much?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Lazy to take pics of the freebies/swag from PAX...

Late to the party, but finally installed Snow Leopard on my Mac Book Pros.
3912091980_0d1fdc97d9_b.jpg

Oh hey! I lied, here is some PAX swag! Special PAX shirt code for my Xbox Live avatar!
3911310409_57bce49079_b.jpg

And two mysterious new PS1/PS2 to Xbox 360 converters!!!! Dun nun nun!
3912093034_19eb93805c_b.jpg

Netto-kun

First week in Japan. The last 3 games are used (gasp, I need to get a PS3 Slin), and I bought plenty of neccesary stuffs I didn't bother to take picture of.

SSL21494.jpg

SSL21495.jpg

SSL21496.jpg

SSL21497.jpg

SSL21499.jpg

-PXG-

MarkMan said:
Lazy to take pics of the freebies/swag from PAX...

Late to the party, but finally installed Snow Leopard on my Mac Book Pros.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3434/3912091980_0d1fdc97d9_b.jpg[IMG]

Oh hey! I lied, here is some PAX swag! Special PAX shirt code for my Xbox Live avatar!
[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2455/3911310409_57bce49079_b.jpg[IMG]

And two mysterious new PS1/PS2 to Xbox 360 converters!!!! Dun nun nun!
[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2610/3912093034_19eb93805c_b.jpg

Be sure to give thorough impressions in the arcade stick thread :)

Cant0na said:
so did Codemasters drop Brian Lara for yuvraj singh?

Only in India. Codemasters released the same game (International Cricket 2007) with different names in different PAL territories: Brian Lara in UK, Yuvraj Singh in India and Ricky Pointing in Australia.

Yes Boss! said:
Hmm, I thought she looked a bit old myself...maybe because of the breast size. Anyways, I'm an ankle/wrist/neck guy so the big boobs are completely lost on me...I look more at the big bow instead. I did take her skirt off to see what was underneath and there was a little pasty thing covering her goods.

lol. an ankle/wrist/neck guy? i was not aware that such a person existed.

Ajay1986 said:
dsc00623y.jpg

X-Men Noir and Spiderman Noir Hardbacks.

Ajay I was disappointed with Spider-man Noir... is X-men Noir any better?

Bluforce said:
Thanx!
Just this for now, soon I will do other pictures, specially with the dashboard enlightened at night.
4h2wxz.jpg

Very sweet! Post more pics and impressions! You know you want to! :)

Yes Boss! said:
P1020305.jpg

I think the VSHG looks the hottest in there! What did you think of it?
I'd love to collect more sticks but need a way to display them somehow, otherwise it's such a pain to store and take out...

Yes Boss!

memecomplex said:
I think the VSHG looks the hottest in there! What did you think of it?
I'd love to collect more sticks but need a way to display them somehow, otherwise it's such a pain to store and take out...

I haven't used it yet...but, aesthetically-speaking, it is the best looking and feeling stick I have.

My favorites go something like this:

Best Overall: VSHG
Best HRAP: EX-SE
Best Mad Catz: Fightstick SE (the little guy)
Best Themed Stick: Deathmiles with purple skeletons
Best Wii Stick: Nothing...still waiting patiently

Top Bottom