• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

BDGAME

lk255.png

yeah

Fuck yeah! That is amazing!

And a photo that make me smile:

340872_f520.jpg

gotee12

Here's a few of my favorites that I took at the Heroes Convention in Charlotte, NC yesterday. Link to the entire gallery at the bottom...

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0517.JPG

DSC_0441.JPG

DSC_0432.JPG

DSC_0505.JPG

DSC_0213.JPG

This is probably my favorite shot of the convention. I told her to show me her "angry face". So she stomped the floor, threw her hands on her hips and looked off into the distance. It was awesome!

DSC_0043.JPG

Link to the entire gallery...

Danj

Oh, this thread is for pictures of cosplay? Does GAF have a thread for advice on people considering cosplay? I have clothing measurement related questions to ask. Also I need to know about wigs.

Olorin

Oh, this thread is for pictures of cosplay? Does GAF have a thread for advice on people considering cosplay? I have clothing measurement related questions to ask. Also I need to know about wigs.

Ask away. I'm a cosplayer who knows very little about measurements, and I only have one wig, but there are other cosplayers in this thread who could probably help.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Any Caius Ballad (FFXIII-2 villain) cosplays?

gotee12

I was just at Disney World last week, but I didn't see the official Merida cosplayer. They had a spot where you could meet her.
I too was at WDW last week and I did see the official Merida. She didn't look anywhere near as good as the one above though. Then again I know they have several official cosplay folks swap in and out through the day. I may have seen the "benchwarmer" Merida...

Edit: Now that I look closer at the photo, the area behind her reminds me of the "highland games" they had set up at Epcot promoting the movie. This is most likely a promo photograph made by Disney.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I was just at Disney World last week, but I didn't see the official Merida cosplayer. They had a spot where you could meet her.

Thats her, I was also at Disney World last week and if its not her, is pretty close. We met her right about 9:30am maybe? Before the rain really came down.

Top Bottom