• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Mr. Robot

7492579976_134abc037f_z.jpg
WTF is Batman doing in there?

Thores

Leonardo might want to edit the hell out of his post, though.

(Very late Korra stuff)
And who are you kidding. If we don't see something till the series finale, it might be a tiny bit of a spoiler.

Way to, for no rhyme or reason, spoil that character's real identity, Lenardo! That's a cool thing to do.

vvv(The scar isn't the spoiler.)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
And now you all know Amon is some guy with a scar on his face.

I really like the Feel the Magic / Rub Rabbits pic. Such a cool cosplay. Reminds me of an old pic with the two characters in the first game doing some cool poses.

DTJAAAAM

I really like the Feel the Magic / Rub Rabbits pic. Such a cool cosplay. Reminds me of an old pic with the two characters in the first game doing some cool poses.

About that one, glad to see we think alike, but we're WRONG! I've gone out my way to ask the last few cosplayers dressed like that if they're from those games. They then look totally confused and have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. :( Haven't seen "authentic" FtM cosplayers in years.

jediyoshi

nice costume of amon(real name isnoatok(spelling) brother of tarlok) from the legend of korra, one problem with the scar makeup, wrong side of the face. the scar is supposed to start over right eye and go down to the left side of the chin.

This may be the most inadvertent advertent spoiler I've ever read on the internet.

mjc

Cool so Lenardo just out and spoils the identity of Amon. Its not like they purposely kept his identity secret until the season finale or anything. Nah, it doesn't matter.

Use your head man.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
So, has anyone showed up yet as Non-Specific Action Figure?

Oppo

the mash-up costumes border on being just completely impenetrably weird

why do I have the feeling that people will just start dressing like this all the time in the future

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Don't forget to post pictures when you do it!
Sure, but its going to be my Winter Cosplay, so it should be done by the end of the year. Its 2nd in queue right now after a Bridget cosplay. It is also going to be what I'm entering at Acen next year, so I'm expecting it to take a 2-3 months of slow build up. Rather than my normal month or so.

Sagitario

Sure, but its going to be my Winter Cosplay, so it should be done by the end of the year. Its 2nd in queue right now after a Bridget cosplay. It is also going to be what I'm entering at Acen next year, so I'm expecting it to take a 2-3 months of slow build up. Rather than my normal month or so.

Looking forward to it!
4uNT4.gif

About that one, glad to see we think alike, but we're WRONG! I've gone out my way to ask the last few cosplayers dressed like that if they're from those games. They then look totally confused and have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. :( Haven't seen "authentic" FtM cosplayers in years.

I think I found it.

BEST__COSPLAY__EVAR__by_grimmstein_scissors.jpg

Feel_the_Magic_by_pinkcravat.jpg

That's most definitely Feel the Magic right there.

Top Bottom