• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Kinyou

IMG_1339+edit.jpg
Wow, she pretty much nailed it.

I'd always select the romance option when I talk to her.
All the rest over here as usual:

San Diego Comic-Con 2012
Love this one:

7560665282287bb78629o3ykwp.jpg

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
the only thing that makes that EWJ questionable is that tip of the worm. it should have extended from the base of his scalp not just his forehead/

ghibli99

Oh god that Jim is nightmare fuel. Some things... probably shouldn't be cosplayed.
LOL... I thought it was creepy too, but I also laughed at how "off" it looked, even though I knew exactly what it was. I don't recognize 90% of the characters being cosplayed anymore, so it's good to see something like this. :)

Just finished up my sets of Saturday evening and Sunday shots from SDCC 2012. Here they are:
Nice work on these. Perfect white balance and focus in most cases, too -- don't see that too often in the brutal world of cons!

DTJAAAAM

Some more Comic Con photos here.

My San Diego Comic Con 2012 Photo Album

There were so many great costumes in and around the convention center! Here are a few of them:

Nice work, lads! Seeing these and other photos of what I missed on Friday and Saturday just makes me *RAGE* even more, haha. Would've loved to get shots of Jessica Nigri's Skullgirls group and Harley Quinn, Earthworm Jim, the They Live aliens, Gladiator, Heimdall, Beta Ray Bill, the alien Total Recall girl, and a ton of other things.

Kinyou

f0lken

Nice costume, but her pose is weird, like a
zombie.

Thanks man, that was precisely the idea ;), and I just finished my second photomontage ever and man is really a hard job to do these but the practice is worth it, there are other 4 left and when I finish those I will upload some non photoshopped images, I hope you like them

BTW I know she doesn´t throws fireballs, but it was as close as I could get to those rays she use

Ms Marvel por Flaurehn, en Flickr

Top Bottom