• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

consoul

There was much less cosplay today due to rain, but here's a few more from the final day of TGS.
After yesterday's awesome Saturn heads, it seems like it might be catching on. Great Biohazard group too.
IMG_20120923_130552.jpg

IMG_20120923_132518.jpg

IMG_20120923_130131.jpg

IMG_20120923_130956.jpg

IMG_20120923_133415.jpg

IMG_20120923_132753.jpg

i-Lo

They are kind of frightening :(

Clearly there is a lack of appreciation of big bewbs here. SMH

Don't worry, they are soft and warm and ooohhh yummy! I think it's best to get back on track and post more pictures before this thread becomes about bewb size preferences.

BY2K

Membero Americo
She's on DeviantArt and all she does is showing off her breats.

I mean, her journal are mostly surgery updates for her implants.

(And she's from Montreal. That's why I got curious, I swear!)

Sushigod7

Witchblade thumbs up

Moxi thumbs down I keep seeing that chick pop up on DA and her fake melons/tattoos are horrible. Will never understand why women do that to themselves she was fine before.

Well, I mean, she has a right to do whatever she wants with her body. I have a right to not care for it.

You know, I'm always split on this. Cosplay should be fun for all, but personally, I would never try to cosplay Thor, or Alucard, or Ken Masters or something. Maybe the Simpsons Comic Book guy.

Edit: Perhaps I should clarify that I'm not actually agreeing with fatmans here. People should do what's fun, I just think a matching body type can make your cosplay more effective. On the flip side, it can make a lazy costume all the more obvious.

Ploid 3.0

I'm not a comic book reader but I notice witchblade and Dare Devil. I think both were on tv, and Lara Croft was in a Witch Blade ad in a gaming magazine or something.

Top Bottom