• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Platy

HOLY CRAP at the Toe Jam & Earl =O

SO MUCH awesome cosplays of underground and creative ways ! xD

Here is some of my favorites !

wO4M1jI.jpg

UABkVBx.jpg

F8adFOe.jpg

qbI56YS.jpg

kvKEDS4.jpg

y9HjjP5.jpg

xXBow8a.jpg

bRRV8sW.jpg

xf24vzL.jpg

6w0QirY.jpg

q2hxcwK.jpg

vCzYTBs.jpg

Also, probably your gallery with the most amount of skin showing =P

And I am NOT talking about the Witchblade xD

Egnirys

Can someone tell me what this is supposed to be?

Doctor Who episode The End of the World. Guy in jacket is Eccleston's Doctor, the thing clipped is a person (trying to be thin got way too far in the future) and the guys in masks mist the skin to keep moist.

Seik

Banned
I just came back from the Warpzone 6th edition, happening in Quebec. Came across these lovely ladies which gave me no choice but to take a photo, they gladly said yes! :D

IKAnZXu.jpg

Wow.

Naar

So I tried uploading a cosplay contest that was held recently and youtube is blocking it due to copyright....

It was top 10 finalists and each person had their own soundtrack played as part of the performance and youtube says its infringement....

So how do others put up videos up on fans doing cosplay and music???

Mesoian

So I tried uploading a cosplay contest that was held recently and youtube is blocking it due to copyright....

It was top 10 finalists and each person had their own soundtrack played as part of the performance and youtube says its infringement....

So how do others put up videos up on fans doing cosplay and music???

Yeah...you gotta be careful with that stuff because that actually IS a copyright infraction.

If you wanna do stuff like that in the future, I recommend this place: http://us.audionetwork.com/

Some of the most badass royalty free music that you can ask for, and super cheap if you're just using it for personal projects.

Edit: Replace you with they and so on and so forth.

Necrovex

This thread is a reminder that I either need to learn how to design an outfit or simply buy a Minato (Persona 3) outfit. Does anyone have any good suggestion of reliable cosplay stores?

And some amazing bloody pictures.

Naar

Yeah...you gotta be careful with that stuff because that actually IS a copyright infraction.

If you wanna do stuff like that in the future, I recommend this place: http://us.audionetwork.com/

Some of the most badass royalty free music that you can ask for, and super cheap if you're just using it for personal projects.

Edit: Replace you with they and so on and so forth.

Yea I understand that. But it was fans using soundtrack from anime/game for their performance. I know the companies own the copyright....but it wasn't being sold. It was just for the cosplayers to perform.

Either way the video is now up. So I guess Youtube is OK with it :)

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member
So I went to the Montreal Comic-Con last weekend and since it marked the end of the month-long Montreal convention season, here are my galleries of the two Montreal conventions so that I don't mass imagedump everything:

Otakuthon:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

Montreal Comic-Con:
Opening event
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

Anyhoo, as a sample of my MCC gallery: just as with Otakuthon last time...

A. I met Daleks again: this time, the impressive Dalek Clifton and Dalek Dreadnaught.
B. I have decided it's time for another round of my Yui plushie hanging out with cosplayers (Fun fact: the Spartan was the moment another photographer called me out on my rampant plushie abuse):

RuhCB8d.jpg
LjXoNBh.jpg

Qr8Ljz7.jpg
O0bE3mY.jpg

7XUlqHd.jpg
SoFeWst.jpg

YhduHxg.jpg

8WlhjxA.jpg

RIjRvKd.jpg

lsirZGC.jpg

DTJAAAAM

So I went to the Montreal Comic-Con last weekend and since it marked the end of the month-long Montreal convention season, here are my galleries of that period so that I don't mass imagedump everything:

Montreal Comic-Con:
Opening event
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

Great shots, glad someone on here was able to cover Montreal. As much as I wanted to be there for the cosplayers, I don't currently have a convenient way to that part of the world. Really hope that I run into that Marge, Patty, and Selma group in my future travels!

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member
glad someone on here was able to cover Montreal.
Ah, that was only possible because I'm a local. With this context, I'm quite glad that Montreal has two conventions at the exact same building in such a short time span! (The time gap between the 2014 editions of Otakuthon and the Montreal Comic-Con will be a mere three weeks.)

Naar

So the cosplay got taken down by TV Tokyo....So I guess I can post pictures of the cosplayers then. I still have no idea how others can have videos up with official music and some cant.

These were some of the top 10 finalists. There are more pics from day 1 to be posted later and hopefully with a video...

533767_626704627370386_1523151517_n.jpg

934011_626704804037035_2098152977_n.jpg

1174696_626704854037030_1649459911_n.jpg

1231541_626704907370358_1244097393_n.jpg

1185729_626705470703635_803744901_n.jpg

1236591_626705494036966_1363832305_n.jpg

1239553_626705637370285_131311108_n.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
vampybitme and Amie Lynn are with us (mad catz) at tokyo game show. if anyone is going to be in town, stop by the mad catz booth and visit them!

bjork

There are lots of wonderful ideas and costumes in this thread (and at cons in general), but that Eternity might just be the coolest one I've seen yet. So neat.

DTJAAAAM

Hey! I found me from DragonCon!

Makeup held out.

I always wonder if any of the cosplayers I see are on NeoGAF. Should have a shot of you as well in a gallery as soon as I finish off the Dragon Con photos. Nearing the halfway mark on Saturday, but it's still going to be a while...

Top Bottom