• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

DTJAAAAM

Anyone have this group from Dragon Con? Was there a Korben too?

They had various other cosplayers popping in and out of the group from what I noticed. This Korben was with them for a while:

9849061515_09eb9e10fa_c.jpg

Flying out for New York Comic Con tomorrow afternoon, so hope to see some of you folks there!

sono

Gold Member
9736397757_6e924dd093_c.jpg

removing your own head for cosplay is getting the priorities right

DTJAAAAM your last large batch of photos has incredible cosplayers - briiliant stuff.

Hey doodez,

Just got in from New York, man I had an awesome time at the con. So many gaffers came by my table and said hi. Like whoa! I was glad to meet you guys. I only got to wear Moxxi for one day, too tired to bother with any other costume:

AzNJh31.jpg

aKFjyGD.jpg

cPo1y8p.jpg

Still she's a ton of fun to wear, already found a few images of her around.

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member
Speak of Pharaoh 117's above post; the Montreal convention season may have ended last month, but that doesn't stop our two main conventions from putting up their own end-of-year one-day mini-event (to speak nothing of other events). First of the two is:

Otakuthon Halloween Party 2013

(The other is the Montreal Mini Comic-Con in December, by the way.)

Being a niche event, it's just 55 cosplay photos today compared to the ~300 I snapped per month during con season and there's no plushie abuse neither (didn't feel like it today). Not much in any way, but 'twas still fun.

UAs04h2.jpg
i24po41.jpg

iKyRhhD.jpg
e1dSueT.jpg

1kqe2Nj.jpg

YgJDgID.jpg

Bombless

MCM London Comic Con was this weekend!

My sister as SR3 Shaundi and myself as City Hunter's Umibozu

CqJfR4tl.jpg

Random shots below

kaNGcMgl.jpg

yrzBhowl.jpg

z0puZ1tl.jpg

gKlbgVgl.jpg

QmufnJvl.jpg

la8vfVWl.jpg

I photobombed Judge Field's picture with my Journey costume. Thankfully he didn't notice.

qDAYRYCl.jpg

I swear I ran into this troupe the entire weekend.

F2AVGggl.jpg

This guy is actually on his knees, tucked inside the ball. I wish I had taken a picture of him actually standing up, it made for a pretty creepy image lol.

Xcisfejl.jpg

JA77T29l.jpg

This guy made my day.

w8wSDxNl.jpg

Back in the May edition of the Con there was a big Mass Effect meeting. This weekend I saw only 4 ME people.

t3Pk2T3l.jpg

07pbnoCl.jpg

IbOMu7Kl.jpg

Saw Zangief at the FOX pub that evening, chicks were all over him and he was enjoying himself haha!

3EayxXUl.jpg

I estimate about 15% of cosplayers were Attack On Titan. I've never seen a particular show take so much of a con. (second biggest group was Deadpool haha)

BzknuWvl.jpg

And a couple phone pictures

PeBcfq9l.jpg

RJw2FJLl.jpg

MKrj5afl.jpg

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member
I estimate about 15% of cosplayers were Attack On Titan. I've never seen a particular show take so much of a con. (second biggest group was Deadpool haha)
Sounds like my con season experience this year too, alright (though in my recalling, the Deadpools were tied with Batman-related characters, especially Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy).

bjork

Did the L cosplay scene die down? Seems like no one does him any more. Which is fine by me, mind you, it seemed like the laziest cosplay subject. Just curious.

Mesoian

Did the L cosplay scene die down? Seems like no one does him any more. Which is fine by me, mind you, it seemed like the laziest cosplay subject. Just curious.

Most of the people who were doing L have moved on to Homestuck.

I'm not kidding.

I don't think this counts as cosplay, being Halloween and all, but I sincerely enjoy my costume... I figure tossing around the Joker would make me look a bit more badass than normal. :D

S5RQruJ.jpg

That Buzz is BADASS! Found the ultimate goal as Bane today...

Captioned it with:
I found the Batman and the inevitable occurred... It seems his body *did* break before his spirit.

Get Well Soon, Bats. From the League of Shadows.

oHnTTlK.jpg

Mesoian

Interesting artistic choice with the photography, though I don't think the washed out nature of the pinup photos really helps as much as intended. Just makes them look like stills from a webcam instead of weathered photos.

Also her panties are wrong.

Also she's a very pretty lady.

Top Bottom