• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Kinyou

where are all the Quiet Cosplays I was promised??
KdgfwHq.png

thenexus6

I still think my cosplay is really good, I don't cosplay but I offer it to anyone here.

It requires at least two people (more for bonus)

The first person dresses up as Agent 47. Really good suit and tie needs to be good quality. The second person dresses up as whatever they just need to have a backpack full of costumes. Every once in a while 47 changes into said costumes and roams around. I wonder how many people would notice / appreciate it.

For bonus, have a group of friends. One as a clown, nondescript security guard, etc etc. The friend changes into y-front underpants and 47 changes into their clothes. Rinse and repeat all day with everyone.

Next week is this year's Barcelona Manga-Con, and some friends and I are preparing Payday cosplays, I chose Wolf as my character and began working on my mask from time to time a couple of weeks ago, I thought Gaf could give it a look and let me know what you guys think.

It's not as close as the original as I'd wanted to (Quite difficult, as there seems to be many original sources and many differences between them (renders, masks from the real cast and in-game masks)), but anyway here it is:

I thought Gaf could give it a look and let me know what you guys think.

Exciting, is this work in plaster? The thing that stands out from me when looking at pictures of Wolf is the front facing, almost goggle like circularity of the frontal bone ringing the eye. That and the specularity of the red parts of the mandible and maxilla.

My daughters are doing Athena: The Grey-Eyed Goddess and Toadette for Halloween, I'm building Toadette's hat/helmet/skull right now out of craft foam with a safe acrylic spray paint for the base and a hand-painted acrylic for the dots. Braids are done with foam spheres that I'll run hangar wire through so they "flip up". My wife is doing all of the garment construction. Will post pics when it's farther along.

Chastten

Banned

Not that Halloween is actually a thing here, but at least this was an appropriate shoot for the time of the year :) Bewitching Nidalee from League of Legends

Arizato

I went as Quiet/Big Boss to Närcon 2014 back in July. My friend went as Slave Leia! It was tons of fun and people were really nice to us!

Last edited:

Jackano

Oh, Link! New update on my recent Zelda cosplays discoveries then:

Hyrule Warriors Zelda by Azulette (from Mexico)

It's Mike Matei (AVGN's friend, cinemassacre.com) as Dark Link (it's old):

Hyrule Warriors Link / Twilight Princess postman, who cares (obviously with HW udates this costume is popular again, Li Kovacs will be working on it again too):

Lady Ganondorf, was is posted yet?

Molecular Agatha, new purple/steampunk Link:

Tuxedo Link from the ``new`` 3DS customization japanese commercial. Popular too!

Skullkid costume for Halloween:

Some new Link Wii U 2015:

Wolf Link!

Steampunk Skullkid:

And a last Tatasenko one as Ordon Link, from a recent photoshoot in the beautiful landscape of the France north countryside :)

Follow my s**t: http://www.pinterest.com/zeldanet/

Top Bottom