• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

redgetan

Neo Member
Narga-Lifestream cosplay (Ada Wong)

ada_wong_by_narga_lifestream-d6h8cvx.jpg

re_the_darkside_chronicles___ada_wong_by_narga_lifestream-d6lckpm.jpg

ada_wong__mission_complete_by_narga_lifestream-d6mdgq5.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I wonder if there are hair stylists who specialize in "cosplay hair" because a lot of those dos seem too complicated for the barber at the street corner.

I wonder if there are hair stylists who specialize in "cosplay hair" because a lot of those dos seem too complicated for the barber at the street corner.

Most cosplayers use wigs for every outfit. Even with something that might be a natural color and style (EX. Sakura from Street Fighter). It just looks better with a wig. You can style it with a razor and use glue, things you shouldn't do to your real hair. A lot can be sewing directly onto the wig to hold the hair into place and pull off a wild hair style (like sewing foam onto the wig to hold the shape of a high ponytail).

It's also a million times easier when you're changing into costume to just tuck your hair under a wig than worry about styling it.

It's all smoke and mirrors my friend.
gob-car-danc.gif

Mesoian

Most cosplayers use wigs for every outfit. Even with something that might be a natural color and style (EX. Sakura from Street Fighter). It just looks better with a wig. You can style it with a razor and use glue, things you shouldn't do to your real hair. A lot can be sewing directly onto the wig to hold the hair into place and pull off a wild hair style (like sewing foam onto the wig to hold the shape of a high ponytail).

It's also a million times easier when you're changing into costume to just tuck your hair under a wig than worry about styling it.

It's all smoke and mirrors my friend.
gob-car-danc.gif

It's really interesting to see people fawn over someone's dense, thick hair in a costume, not realizing that it's 2 or 3 wigs sewn together.

I wish I could wear wigs. I can't wear wigs.

Chastten

Banned
I know I already commented on Enji Night, but I see that she is still being discussed. I would like to thank KDash31987 for posting all of this info. I'm still wowed by her Supergirl (she also looks great in her other outfits). I hope she becomes more popular, she is something else.

She already is one of the most famous cosplayers in Europe, don't know how much more famous she can get to be honest :) On a sidenote, she's really nice. She recently was at Dutch Comic Con and some of my friends went out for dinner with her. She's a lot nicer then some of the international guests we had at Animecon last year.

Some recent pictures I took last month:

Top Bottom