• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

bengraven

Saw these on another site:

hot-cosplay-girls-16.jpg

hot-cosplay-girls-17.jpg

hot-cosplay-girls-14.jpg

zelda-cosplay-lead.jpg

hot-cosplay-girls-1.jpg

hot-cosplay-girls-3.jpg

hot-cosplay-sexy-11.jpg

hot-cosplay-sexy-14.jpg

And...

hot-cosplay-sexy-1.jpg

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I think this is one of those threads that could get you fired from work and in trouble with the authorities, jeesh! :lol

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
PacoDG said:
:lol Ive seen a lot of cosplay in my day, but this is already in my top ten now

Yeah, I saw that one during AX and the first thing that popped in my mind was "Holy Shit, that is awesome."

deadatom

Banned
This is what happens when nerds don't do drugs. Lucky for me I developed several life shortening habits and will die in total obscurity.

*Looks at cosplay*
*shudders*

KIDS! Just say NO to cosplay!

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
deadatom said:
This is what happens when nerds don't do drugs. Lucky for me I developed several life shortening habits and will die in total obscurity.

*Looks at cosplay*
*shudders*

KIDS! Just say NO to cosplay!

Are we looking at the same pictures? There were many awesome cosplay I took during Anime Expo, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Damodar

The Ace Attourney stuff is awesome. Bad ass Godot :p Dahlia seems a popular choice.

The Persona pic with Chie, Naoto etc is cool too

deadatom

Banned
It's like this. You have to ask yourself if you feel attracted to people that look like they are twelve years old. If yes, then seek mental health.

I also rather choom with my videogames then pretend i'm some emo anime abomination from the games I play. I won't be any cooler if i wear a cardboard box over my head and pretend i'm snake. Unless i'm choomin and on some acid.

Life is good.
Art is good.
Life immitating art is stupid.
Inside pedophile jokes are stupid as well.

*shudders*

Malfunky

deadatom said:
It's like this. You have to ask yourself if you feel attracted to people that look like they are twelve years old. If yes, then seek mental health.

I also rather choom with my videogames then pretend i'm some emo anime abomination from the games I play. I won't be any cooler if i wear a cardboard box over my head and pretend i'm snake. Unless i'm choomin and on some acid.

Life is good.
Art is good.
Life immitating art is stupid.
Inside pedophile jokes are stupid as well.

*shudders*

Are they hurting you?

hot-cosplay-girls-17.jpg

Seriously?

Flek said:
and recolored the scarf :lol

Thinned out her arms and made her nose smaller too. :lol

Edit: I didn't even notice that they photoshopped off her necklace and removed the lines around her mouth as well the first time I looked at it.

VAIL

El Pescado said:
Thinned out her arms and made her nose smaller too. :lol

Edit: I didn't even notice that they photoshopped off her necklace and removed the lines around her mouth as well the first time I looked at it.

I hate photoshop sometimes, she was fine before all the muckery...

I'm fairly shocked that no pics from Otakon has been posted yet. Or at least none that I know of, so here's some of mine, at least the game related ones (the rest, along with my report can be found here)...

otakon2009_007.jpg

otakon2009_008.jpg

otakon2009_013.jpg

otakon2009_016.jpg

otakon2009_025.jpg

otakon2009_056.jpg

otakon2009_058.jpg

otakon2009_068.jpg

otakon2009_078.jpg

otakon2009_089.jpg

otakon2009_099.jpg

otakon2009_104.jpg

otakon2009_112.jpg

SkraWow

Neo Member
FortNinety said:
I'm fairly shocked that no pics from Otakon has been posted yet. Or at least none that I know of, so here's some of mine, at least the game related ones (the rest, along with my report can be found here)...

So you missed the Japanese Modern Rock and Pro Wrestling Panel. I thought they were pretty good, though I'm going to be biased considering my friend hosts the Modern Rock one and I host the Pro Wrestling.

Nice pictures though, I don't remember seeing a lot of those cosplays. That Master Chief and HG is hilarious.

Top Bottom