• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Post Pictures of Yourself Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

john tv

Tritroid said:
Dude, you were totally my hero back in the day. I never paid attention to any EGM reviews unless they were written by you.

*salutes*

Thanks!! :)

efralope said:
kinda hero for me too since he translated games in Japan I just thought that was so cool and since I love Japan's games and stuff after seeing he lived over there, well I kinda made it a goal for me as well... and that was before I knew about "johnTV" on GAF, mostly I known him a bit from EGM and his website when hosted by thegia.com

I don't even remember how I heard about him online, but it wasn't GAF cause I hadn't discovered it yet... I just remember he would post sales data from Japan on his site, and me being a sales nut, I thought that was cool...

This was all before even knowing about the sales mecca GAF...

Ahh, cool deal... I forgot about that. Yah, I used to post sales data from Famitsu back before it was readily available online. It got kinda hard to keep up with though, so I eventually stopped. Seems like I have less and less time for recreational stuff on the net these days... must be a part of getting old. :)

Anyway, thanks for the kind words guys!

Ok people, here we have it, GA debut...

me.jpg

It's a little dark, but it's as of 5 mins ago.

Ryck

lol I took this at work goofing off ..........sorry for the extreme close up but its the only recent pic I got
ehhhhhhhsm%20yuck.JPG.jpg

bjork

It actually looks pretty smooth, sir. I wish I had hair straight enough to pull that look off as well.

Instead, I have the long "OMG U HAV A MULLET" wavy hair.

Ryck

bjork said:
It actually looks pretty smooth, sir. I wish I had hair straight enough to pull that look off as well.

Instead, I have the long "OMG U HAV A MULLET" wavy hair.
Actually bjork you'll be happy to know My hair is wavy as hell.....a palm full of pomade and a good comb....and your good to go....

shpankey

not an idiot
Pic of my wife of 14 years and me (notice my hair is all messed up, I had just woken up from a long lazy Sunday afternoon nap).
wifeNme.jpg

That's me with our cat Superkitty, messed up hair again lol... ;)
me.jpg

shpankey

not an idiot
Post your pic again... I wanna see em. I don't remember what brand mine are, but if I remember my doctor right (who has since died in a car accident) they are Italian (which is about 90% of everything he gets -- err got).

Edit: Nevermind, found your pic. Yeah, the ones you have are sweet. Very nice, I like em! But ours are a bit different.

bjork

Ryck said:
Actually bjork you'll be happy to know My hair is wavy as hell.....a palm full of pomade and a good comb....and your good to go....

I thought that'd work as well, but it just doesn't work with mine. So I keep it long and pulled back, very low maintenance.

shpankey, you've been married for 14 years?! Jesus. How old are you? You don't look that old, if I would have to guess I'd say 28...but then that would mean you married at 14, which just isn't right. >P

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Hooray for photo threads!

Here is a rather old and blurry but awesome photo of me!

And here is a photoshop my friend made the other night:

8)

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I resized the image and made it a bit clearer.....Miyuru's miniature-sized penis:

miyurus-miniature-penis.jpg

miyuru

Haha enough jokes, I'll post a real pic (as if I don't do that enough already......):

CIMG0292.jpg

Feel free to ignore my equestrian friend on the right :p

Edit: LOL @ DEMON!!! Makes me look Polish!

ZING!!!!!!!!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
miyuru said:
Haha enough jokes, I'll post a real pic (as if I don't do that enough already......):

CIMG0292.jpg
Is that you on the left? Dude, I loved Unbreakable.

Grubdog

Banned
OMG THERE IS THREE OF ME

untitled2.jpg

Really crappy quality and everything, but it's the best one I have, until I can get this cheap crappy digital camera to work properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom