• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Post Pictures of Yourself Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCX

DCX
You know what would be fun ( or devastating ), posting our pics on HotorNot and posting our respective scores here...becuase society loves stats!!

DCX

Prine

Banned
Hah, and watch your rating fall :p How can you resist? You know, clicking on 1 to sabotage peoples ratings :D

Not saying im like that...

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
i dont have any current photos at my disposal.. but i do have a scanner.

this is kinda what i look like/feel like at the moment::

:(

DCX said:
You know what would be fun ( or devastating ), posting our pics on HotorNot and posting our respective scores here...becuase society loves stats!!

DCX

People on HotorNot are literally overrated. I don't know how some of those guys could possibly be 9's or even 7's. It should be a bell curve with the 5 being the mean or whatever.

LakeEarth

Seems like everytime I post a picture of myself, the following post has a picture that is extremely weird and people get distracted by it (ie, the picture of the one guy with the photoshopped alien coming through his chest)... hopefully it won't happen this time!

LAKEEARTH500-Pic3.jpg

GLBEALKBBVCF.JPG

olimario

Banned
Suerte said:
Did you lose weight Olimario? You look slimmer now :p
Yup. Thanks for noticing, dude.
I'm at 205 down from 275 (in august) and 220 (in december).
I've also toned everyting and built some muscle mass.

:)

Suerte

olimario said:

Go team, you look hot! :D :p

ballhog

LakeEarth said:
Seems like everytime I post a picture of myself, the following post has a picture that is extremely weird and people get distracted by it (ie, the picture of the one guy with the photoshopped alien coming through his chest)... hopefully it won't happen this time!

LAKEEARTH500-Pic3.jpg

GLBEALKBBVCF.JPG

Nothing wierd came up, but you were ignored anyway, could be worse.

Okay since I have no recent pics to post, I decided to post an ancient one, this pic is basically obsolete and could not be used to identify me anymore :p

October1.jpg

miyuru

lol adelgary, we look sorta similar aside from the whole glasses thing. When my hair's shorter I mean, we look somewhat alike.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
me.jpg

Same old picture of me. I promise to take a new one as soon as I remember. I lost a bit of weight from then (I was at around 200 lbs at that point, fighting weight!) but I look pretty much the same.

...Only sexier.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
My, olimario, how you've grown from that picture of you at E3 next to your sister.

olimario said:

Yeah I'd like to mention you look great now. Well done. You look like a new person! Congrats.

One other thing. I've noticed a lot of ppl being arseholes to Camillemurs lately. What's up with that? It's really weird actually considering that normally any female members are usually treated the complete opposite..

B'z-chan

Banned
OMG i must be really out of it. But yeah like i present to you... me

g_011104.jpg

The I'm just itching the nose picture

g_wtf_lol.jpg

The shock and awe

Those two are from January 11th 2004 (with my Sony camcorder)
IMG_0007.jpg

The Dark Chinese Take out food place
Taken back in January of 2003 (with my Canon S30)

Guzim

olimario said:
candid pictures of me goofing around cleaning the kitchen
I'm sure you meant to say 'candid pictures of me goofing around while my girlfriend is cleaning the kitchen'

adelgary said:
Okay since I have no recent pics to post, I decided to post an ancient one, this pic is basically obsolete and could not be used to identify me anymore :p

October1.jpg

Dunno why but adelgary reminded me of

mr2a.jpg

olimario

Banned
Guzim said:
I'm sure you meant to say 'candid pictures of me goofing around while my girlfriend is cleaning the kitchen'

Tee ... hee ...
She was taking video of me goofing around and cleaning the kitchen. I didn't let her touch a thing.

MrSingh

Socreges said:
Ooh, packed powder, I can tell. How are the mountains in Japan (size, trails, etc)? Or would you even have anything to compare them to?

This shot was actually taken in Blackcomb (just below the 7th heaven), during the 3rd week of March after several days of rain and no snow. It started dumping like crazy right after I left at the end of my 5 day trip. :( :( :(

Mountains in Japan are great, there are a ton of resorts all over Honshu/Hokkaido. Tons of great runs in Nagano (Hakuba/Nozawa Onsen) and Niigata (Tashiro-Kagura-Mitsumata). Niseko in Hokkaido is a pretty big mountain with many great powder runs.

http://www.snowjapan.com is a great English resource to winter sports in Japan.

Nothing compares to Whistler-Blackbomb though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom