• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix close to securing Full House sequel series titled Fuller House

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Full House Reunion Series Fuller House Nears 13-Episode Netflix Order

According to sources, Netflix is this close to ordering Fuller House, a 13-episode multi-cam continuation of Full House to star Candace Cameron Bure as D.J. and Andrea Barber as her BFF Kimmy.

Fellow Full House vets John Stamos, Bob Saget and Dave Coulier are being eyed to make guest appearances, with Stamos having a producer role, as well. The project is being shepherded by the original show’s creator, Jeff Franklin, who will exec-produce alongside Thomas L. Miller and Robert L. Boyett (both of whom also EP’d the original).

Reps for Netflix and Warner Bros. declined to comment for this story.

Mitch

Banned
VZx8xV4.gif

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Initial thought: Wtf.

Second thought: You mofos must be searching for Stamos on Netflix.

Third thought: Netflix has been on point more or less.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Ok, look Netflix. You're drunk. Give me your keys and just bring back Better Off Ted like we talked about, okay?

impact

Banned
and I thought Fear The Walking Dead was the stupidest title I'd see all week :lol

I'll never say no to Kimmy Gibbler tho <3

a916

I don't buy this at all nor am I interested in this... but Netflix has been pretty good about these things so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

BFIB

What ever happend to predictability?
The milk man, the paper boy, evening T.V
You miss your old familar friends, but
waiting just around the bend.

Joni

They should find a way to get Sasha Mitchell and Jaleel White to appear, seeing how Step by Step and Family Matters are in the same universe.

also if the show must be made it should be about the middle sister.

she had sass.

On the other hand, both Barber and Cameron look really good for their age.

fullhouse8f-4-web.jpg

Did anybody want this?

Netflix has been nailing it with their original content lately so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but this is an odd announcement to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom