• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
It's probably due to the Facebook integration and the law they got changed. I bet they are removing any history from before the law changed, that or the law only allows so much history to be viewed.

Fucking facebook.

RBH

Hopefully they stay a lil bit, the last couple times they came they left pretty fast.

Will be gone within 10 days probably.

Yeah, most likely the Bond movies will be gone within 2 weeks, just like it's been before. But on the bright side, they seem to have added more Bond movies this time around that I don't remember seeing before in previous Bond updates (GoldenEye and TWINE).

RBH

Anyone else notice upcoming is longer on instantwatcher

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49945341&postcount=1006

image.php

Looks like I'll be using http://www.streamingsoon.com/ from now on.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Metropolitan (Drama, Comedy, Indie)
Modify (Documentary)
Slacker (Comedy, Cult)

Into the Wild
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8a/Into-the-wild.jpg/220px-Into-the-wild.jpg[/I MG]

I highly recommend this.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Great movie.

demon

Hmm, unless you're outside the US, Slacker was most definitely not added today. I watched it 3 or 4 weeks ago.

A lot of good content coming at the end of the month.

A lot.

Wait, 007 is coming to Netflix?

Yeah, most likely the Bond movies will be gone within 2 weeks, just like it's been before. But on the bright side, they seem to have added more Bond movies this time around that I don't remember seeing before in previous Bond updates (GoldenEye and TWINE).

Sweet. I've only seen the Craig Bond movies. Been kinda interested to see some older ones .. especially the one with the bad CGI w/ Bond surfing on an iceberg.

Kaladin

I didn't know the Cartoon Network stuff included Justice League and Brave and the Bold. I guess I have something else to watch then.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
PSY・S;50467179 said:
Is it supposed to be available for streaming?

Might be available where he is at. If I'm not mistaken, it will be added(US) at the end of April/start of May.

Started watching Lexx. This is a pretty strange show. At first I was pretty WTF with it, but now I am finding it pretty interesting. And that girl with the light purple hair is simply gorgeous. I would keep watching just for her.

Also started Star Trek:DS9. Having never seen anything beyond the first ep way back when it aired I think I have a lot to look forward to. A lot of Gaffers speak highly of this show so I really want to see what all the fuss is about.

Kaladin

Also started Star Trek:DS9. Having never seen anything beyond the first ep way back when it aired I think I have a lot to look forward to. A lot of Gaffers speak highly of this show so I really want to see what all the fuss is about.

Get past season 1.....then you'll begin to see.

Less than 2% of users used it. :p
I used it.

Started watching Lexx. This is a pretty strange show. At first I was pretty WTF with it, but now I am finding it pretty interesting. And that girl with the light purple hair is simply gorgeous. I would keep watching just for her.
Lexx is a weird show. I would never call it a good show, but it's a show that I like. Season 3 has been the best so far. Big spoiler:
Don't get too attached to the Zev.

demon

Haha, Archer.

"Uhh, now how exactly did they die?"

"Ohhh...different ways..."

I watched Star Trek Nemesis for the first time in a long time last night.....maybe since it was in theaters. It is a really underrated Star Trek movie but as a Next Gen finale? Eh.....

It wasn't supposed to be the finale of Next Gen films, it just was a big flop. Insurrection did mediocre and this just killed it off for good.

Kaladin

It wasn't supposed to be the finale of Next Gen films, it just was a big flop. Insurrection did mediocre and this just killed it off for good.

It holds up better than it was on the initial screening. I actually remember not liking it when I first saw it in theaters, but it was good this time. It was kind of Next Gens's version of Star Trek II (although far, far inferior)......oh and Next Gen wouldn't be the same after the cast departures that happened in that movie.

PSY・S;50467179 said:
Is it supposed to be available for streaming?

Apparently I watched it on Amazon VOD last night and thought it was Netflix. Late on a Saturday....sorry about that.

When it hits in April/May it's definitely worth watching.

Weeds Season 8 is kind of a return to the early roots of the show (no pun intended). It's a lot more about the quirky family than it is the adventures of Narcisstic Nancy.

Kaladin

I'm half way through season 6 of Doctor Who. River Song saves this Doctor's run easily. Of course, whoever they put after Tennant as the Doctor would have big shoes to fill.

demon

Cronenberg's Cosmopolis seems to be online. I didn't like DeLillo's novel that much but I still want to see the movie adaption.

So I started this tonight, watched the first four minutes and turned it off. I just got.....that vibe, that it was going to be crap. Maybe if it didn't have 2/5 stars on netflix I would have given it more of a chance. Sucks, was really looking forward to it.

Top Bottom