• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neverwinter |OT| Xbox One Edition

Archpath1

Breh if it doesn't have all the p's it's never fun. /s

What level do people suggest I look into taking care of the dragon at Ebon Downs at? I was with some randoms last night all around 40-43 and we got destroyed.

The hell, that should be able to do it, granted you still need like 15 or so people

Just don't stand in fire

Bsigg12

The hell, that should be able to do it, granted you still need like 15 or so people

Just don't stand in fire

Yea there was like 8 of us and I kept agroing him for some reason even though the tankier guys were up close dealing while I was hanging back, I'm a hunter ranger, and it didn't go over well. I'll have to give it a go later today and hope for a better server.

Iceman829

Anyone up for planning a night where we all gather up and run around slaying dragons? We did a pretty good job on the first dragon doing it in 2 separate instances, but maybe this time we can figure out how to get the whole gang together.

dB Viper

DPS SW almost level 60 (57 atm)... curious if there are members of the guild interested in some epic Dungeon runs? Anyone close (or at) level 60 yet?

I'm at level 47 and at that point where I stopped checking gear I find because i'm leveling up twice as fast as I expected, I might as well hit the 50's before changing gear and then 55, and then 60.

Dunlop

I'm at level 47 and at that point where I stopped checking gear I find because i'm leveling up twice as fast as I expected, I might as well hit the 50's before changing gear and then 55, and then 60.
I picked up the heirloom pack that just updates your gear every 5 levels.

Sadly I've been working obscene amounts of overtime do my guy is still level 28 lol

I do think they need to increase the armour level requirement for the epic wolf den dungeon. The end boss is tough and if you don't take down the shadow wolves quick enough your team will wipe.

I'm only 8.7k score with some T1 gear and found it tough.

Archpath1

I do think they need to increase the armour level requirement for the epic wolf den dungeon. The end boss is tough and if you don't take down the shadow wolves quick enough your team will wipe.

I'm only 8.7k score with some T1 gear and found it tough.

Dang what's your class btw?

jasonspeed

Neo Member
New companions added. Bone dog is interesting looking. I already have the mercenary (rogue) companion though. I am hoping they add a purple quality leader (healer) companion to the zen store soon.

Special C

Played Spellscared caverns right after Maintenance today and the lag was unbearable. First time I've ever really had lag issues with this game but it was BAD.

ShogunX

Rogues in PvP are probably the most OP class I've seen in a long time. Teleport behind you from a long distance and not only make you slow but shut down your abilities as well? Pair with the highest DPS in the game, going invisible and being very quick and you have what we have now.

Whilst I don't expect to win a 1v1 fight v a rogue (I'm a ranger/hunter) I don't expect to be taken out within a few seconds especially seeing as any 1v1 fight I could ever win would require a lot of back and forth battling.

BradC00

It's like that in many MMO

I always do, but in Neverwinter the class is acually fun as hell to play offensively

are you 60?

cleric op
zqm9OSL.jpg

Hammer24

Banned
No
Either check your journal to see if there is anything in there or go to the zone that's near your lvl and you should be able to pick up quests then.

Did all this, no dice. Not in the hub world, not in my current level zone, not in the next harder zone either.
All I´m able to get into my journal is the "beat back the orks" skirmish, but with the broken red arrow, so I don´t know where to go in that zone.

Hellers

Did all this, no dice. Not in the hub world, not in my current level zone, not in the next harder zone either.
All I´m able to get into my journal is the "beat back the orks" skirmish, but with the broken red arrow, so I don´t know where to go in that zone.

What was the highest level quest you did last? Normally you get directed to a new chain by Knox.

If its a skirmish, go to queues in pause menu and join the quest from there.
Otherwise the orcs skirmish is in the tower district and given by Aelgar the fierce.

TheKeyPit

Banned
Rogues in PvP are probably the most OP class I've seen in a long time. Teleport behind you from a long distance and not only make you slow but shut down your abilities as well? Pair with the highest DPS in the game, going invisible and being very quick and you have what we have now.

Whilst I don't expect to win a 1v1 fight v a rogue (I'm a ranger/hunter) I don't expect to be taken out within a few seconds especially seeing as any 1v1 fight I could ever win would require a lot of back and forth battling.

I'm a Hunter Ranger too at lvl 47 right now. Nearly everytime I get into 1v1 against a rogue I get them down to about 1/2-1/3 of their HP and then boom, they kill me in about 3 seconds. I think I'll just wait getting lvl 50 to get the skill Fox’s Cunning/Fox Shift. This will be a game changer in pvp.

Hellers

I´m not sure, I think lvl25 - at least it was over my current level for sure.

At level 20 you'd normally be just done with the spellplague stuff with the Linkletters (Tends to be around the end of level 19 or just hitting 20. Depending on what you've done). I'd check with either Knox or the quest givers in the Tower district to see if there's a main quest you missed.

Hammer24

Banned
At level 20 you'd normally be just done with the spellplague stuff with the Linkletters (Tends to be around the end of level 19 or just hitting 20. Depending on what you've done). I'd check with either Knox or the quest givers in the Tower district to see if there's a main quest you missed.

Knox I already tried, he has nothing. Who are the ones in the tower district, aside from Cassandra?

I have a ton of enhancements ready to hit level 5 but I need to spend crystals on the upgrade plate things, but I feel good for getting a ton of enhancements ready to turn into blue class rare versions :D

zorbsie

I almost got a level 5 enchantment. But the upgrade failed. Super bummed about that.

Edit: Just saw the skeleton dog companion. That does look awesome.

Also sent invite to GodzillatheGreat.

I almost got a level 5 enchantment. But the upgrade failed. Super bummed about that.

Edit: Just saw the skeleton dog companion. That does look awesome.

Also sent invite to GodzillatheGreat.

Yeah, I am going to have to spend some money on this game. I am loving it and I can't stop playing it.

zorbsie

I'm adventuring in Helm's Hold and notice challenge drops. Never saw this before. They are quick challenges (3 - 5 minutes) but they give you random gifts from the gods packages. Is this new or is it attached to level?

I'm adventuring in Helm's Hold and notice challenge drops. Never saw this before. They are quick challenges (3 - 5 minutes) but they give you random gifts from the gods packages. Is this new or is it attached to level?

This is new, it is a special event. If you look up on the upper-right, there should be a notice about it. If you select it, it will tell you what is going on.

Its a pretty awesome event, I have got some decent shit out of it so far.

dB Viper

It's new, for 2 more days. I think it replaced those other events where you had to find certain things in an allotted time, and then were placed on a leaderboard.

It's new, for 2 more days. I think it replaced those other events where you had to find certain things in an allotted time, and then were placed on a leaderboard.

Nope, those still exist in their various places. I hate them and I never do them though. I dunno, I just don't find them fun.

The fucking lag makes the game unplayable now. I quit, I can't do anything, the lag is just game ruining and the people responsible for developing this game obviously don't give a damn.If they did they would find solutions to combat the lag. No other MMO lags this much, even the shitty defiance never lags when you have 50+ people all shooting in 1 area. But in Neverwinter more then 1 person fighting causes the game to crash.

Top Bottom