• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

Gwyn

11 days guys RESIST #darkmode . Also whats the point spoiling 1/3 of the campaign so close from release!!!??????

Madness

Is it GameSpots video quality because for some reason the explosions looked really bad. Like when those grenades went off, they almost looked like Goldeneye N64 level. All blocky and choppy.

GreyWind

T7pszpL.png

Dayum Phil! lol

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I don't want to know what the actual spoilers are, but I do want to know if the spoilers so far are awesome.

Totally unbiased impressions, it's pretty much the greatest game of all time...ever.

Haha watching the first two missions, its definitely Halo!

Nothing to complain about that I've seen.

The audio is really low on the Gamespot stream so I haven't been able to hear much of the story dialog anyway.

Gameplay is top notch. Weapons seem pretty cool.

New Spartan abilities seem useful.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Anyone else seeing exaggerated black outlines on explosions and light effects on the Gamestop stream? It's from the stream not the game, but it's weird. Maybe how I have it optimized in the window.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Anyone else seeing exaggerated black outlines on explosions and light effects on the Gamestop stream? It's from the stream not the game, but it's weird. Maybe how I have it optimized in the window.

Was wondering if there was some weird shader applied. Good to know it's the stream.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

I always watch streams/videos with a note in the back of my head that something is probably going to look weird, so I tend not to notice some of that unless it happens while playing.

I didn't notice much on my GS stream, though, but I only watched a few minutes.

EDIT: Now I see it.

Madness

Yeah that's exactly what I asked above. I thought it had something to do with the new visr stuff outlines on enemies or guns. But the explosions have like a black line to them that makes them look bad.

Yes, I see it too. For a second I thought the explosions for one of the weapons were just really funky. The game sound is also non-existent, I can hear the tap pap tapping of the controller though, yeah!

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Just a bit of GAF etiquette for my information: do we need a spoiler-free thread or are spoilers of this nature pretty contained in the spoiler threads?

Top Bottom