• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

So the 9 GB patch is just for multiplayer? Im getting the game on disc and won't have unlimited internet access the week of release (I'll be on mobile with data cap), is the patch needed to play the single player campaing? Hope not.

Presumably it is just bug fixes and mostly maps and REQ items so you should be ok playing campaign.

I just noticed something watching some of the videos. Where the hell is iconic blue/green Covenant blood. Grunts and Jackals are just soaking up shotty rounds but there isn't any blood

T rating yo.

Ledhead

Aww, sucks that it's been mostly phased out. Nothing like tearing through the Covenant with the assault rifle in Halo 1 or dual SMGs in 2 and getting some appropriate visuals for your effort hahaha

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Aww, sucks that it's been mostly phased out. Nothing like tearing through the Covenant with the assault rifle in Halo 1 or dual SMGs in 2 and getting some appropriate visuals for your effort hahaha

There's plenty of blood in the game.

Blues1990

I would kill for a Spirit of Fire collectible model. That's my favorite SciFi ship ever.

Edit: The HW mission on the outer hull of the SoF is one of the most epic moments in gaming.

There are a lot of memorable moments from Halo Wars, with Arcadia Outskirts & Shield World being my favourite levels from the Campaign.

There's plenty of blood in the game.

Really? Out of curiosity, why is the game rated T (when all the past mainline games had received an M rating)?

Glass

4 missions holy shit. Do the youtubers and streamers have the full game, and get told to only cover those 4? That's a lot of game!

jet1911

Halo hype is happening

UjqUk6h.jpg

I gues we don't know at what time this is supposed to start?

Hawk SE

4 missions holy shit. Do the youtubers and streamers have the full game, and get told to only cover those 4? That's a lot of game!

We (Saving Content) have the full game. The embargo details just say we can only show the four specific missions, and nothing else. They are codes, and not physical copies that they are sending out.

Fellower NeoGAFfer SlasherJPC has this for review as well.

Sai

It's gonna take a lot of willpower to resist watching that campaign footage. It's one thing when we get snippets from a couple of levels, but man... That's like a 3rd of the Campaign they're allowed to show. >_<

Game's preloaded, and the wait is becoming steadily harder. Gotta dig into Hearts of Stone and the Uncharted Collection to keep me busy in the meantime.

The 9GB update file will be available a day or two before the 27th, right?

Glass

So the media outlets and youtubers can post the story and spoiler elements from the 4 missions, provided they mark them spoilers? That's so much stuff holy shit
pt 2

Top Bottom