• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

I don't want to know what the actual spoilers are, but I do want to know if the spoilers so far are awesome.

They are. The gameplay is incredible. The Spartan abilities are awesome. The squad mechanic doesn't make things too easy. And the cutscenes are beautiful.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
They are. The gameplay is incredible. The Spartan abilities are awesome. The squad mechanic doesn't make things too easy. And the cutscenes are beautiful.

tumblr_mw3hqxxUGg1t06ctpo1_400.gif

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I think you can see on the stream how much better the feedback is when engaging forerunner guys. Especially once you figure out the weak points.

The review embargo won't be lifted till midnight 25th? Damn that's some ubisoft levels of shadiness right there. Still looking forward though.

Fixed in bold.

That's not an unusual embargo, lets them play MP for a good while before reviewing and if we were nervous (beyond normal stage nerves) and shady then presumably the embargo would be AFTER the game came out...

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
an honest to goodness warthog level! this aint no halo 4 crap either :)

I've not watched any streams - going in fresh tomorrow. Really looking forward to this. Squeeeeeeee is the only appropriate expression I can think of really.

Flipyap

I think you can see on the stream how much better the feedback is when engaging forerunner guys. Especially once you figure out the weak points.
Do Prom Knights occupy a different role in the enemy sandbox this time? The steam made them seem closer to a Hunter equivalent, requiring much more work than your typical Elite stand-in.

Stinkles

Do Prom Knights occupy a different role in the enemy sandbox this time? The steam made them seem closer to a Hunter equivalent, requiring much more work than your typical Elite stand-in.

Yeah, they've all changed - some a little, and some a lot. And when the Warden shows up...

Stinkles

Vale and Tanaka were pretty stupid right there. Why would they go in separate warthogs?

I thought he squad-ordered vale. I might have mis-seen. If you tell them to get in diff. vehicles, they will. Will also happen (like in real life) when one of them sees or misconstrues another player's intent.

Top Bottom