• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hunter x Hunter Anime |OT| of Hunters and adventure and NO MANGA SPOILERS

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Kind of a boring episode this week, but it was needed to explain the whole situation which is pretty fucked up. It's serious yo!

Soriku

So are we getting the next ep this coming Wednesday or the next?

Actually I think I heard a little wrong. The switch starts on October 8 in Japan (October 9 here), so the week after next week it'll change. IDK if they'll still be broadcasting a new episode next week or they'll wait until the 8th.

ЯAW;83998753 said:
How long will the Doctor Moreau meets the furries story arc is going to last? I'm so full of it already.

Oh you've got a while to go. Probably next spring. But this arc is so good, it's the Dark Tournament equivalent of YuYu Hakusho.

tumblr_mtvmewoTX71s8m5dpo2_500.gif

Overheating was funny, but otherwise I felt as if it was really txty episode and what not. Most interesting moment was the promise discussion
why wouldnt Gon accept. It feels as if it means bad things may happen to their friendship, which will be a challenge to endure and face. Will hope Killua remains strong for Gon.

Rootbeer

Banned
So when is the next episode coming out? Do we still get it this Saturday?

not according to crunchyroll... they would have it listed by now... maybe next Weds? It sucks but it's hard to complain since if you look at the entire history of episodes they rarely skip a week... yes for nearly 100 episodes there have been very few skipped weeks and it continues to impress me.

Anyway is it just me or did the animation feel 'off' or 'rushed' in the last ep? They could be cutting corners since there's a ton of cool sequences coming up that they may be focusing more attention on... at least I hope that's the reason.

CrazyDude

not according to crunchyroll... they would have it listed by now... maybe next Weds? It sucks but it's hard to complain since if you look at the entire history of episodes they rarely skip a week... yes for nearly 100 episodes there have been very few skipped weeks and it continues to impress me.

Anyway is it just me or did the animation feel 'off' or 'rushed' in the last ep? They could be cutting corners since there's a ton of cool sequences coming up that they may be focusing more attention on... at least I hope that's the reason.

New episode will be on crunchyroll on Tuesday.

Well since the airing date changed in JPN there is no episode airing this weekend.

Aww, I was really looking forward to some HxH this weekend!

New episode will be on crunchyroll on Tuesday.

Thanks

for some reason it doesn't interest me.......although, I haven't watched 1 trailer or read anything about it other than it's the most anticipated anime of the fall. I might check it out
Of course you're not interested, you haven't taken the time to inform yourself. Check it out.

Yonafunu

Hunter X Hunter 99

Now this is interesting.

Manga spoilers:
It seems like they're actually connecting this arc to the Election arc, if a little subtly. It's actually something I never expected to happen.

edit: lol nevermind

upandaway

Feels so weird to watch the episode in the middle of the week (it's been what, two years now).

the ending fits the arc even less than the last one :lol

CrimsonN0

Hunter X Hunter 99

Now this is interesting.

Manga spoilers:
It seems like they're actually connecting this arc to the Election arc, if a little subtly. It's actually something I never expected to happen.

They didn't add anything, that scene was already in the manga.

Also, the new ED has spoilers for people that avoid them.

upandaway

This ending is actually perfect, but it will make no sense unless you've read the Manga, lol.
I don't know if I'm in some sort of heightened spoiler alert mode because of all the incidents in the thread, but I do consider the ending spoilery. It really has no business in this part of the arc. But oh well.

I hope saying that isn't considered a spoiler in itself, because that's way too meta for me to keep track of, but I marked it anyway (I'm just marking things for the sake of marking them now, haha)

Yonafunu

They didn't add anything, that scene was already in the manga.

Also, the new ED has spoilers for people that avoid them.

Dammit, you're right. I completely forgot about that.

I don't know if I'm in some sort of heightened spoiler alert mode because of all the incidents in the thread, but I do consider the ending spoilery. It really has no business in this part of the arc. But oh well.

I hope saying that isn't considered a spoiler in itself, because that's way too meta for me to keep track of, but I marked it anyway (I'm just marking things for the sake of marking them now, haha)

I agree.
Some stuff shouldn't be in there yet at this point. I really hate it when they do stuff like this.

smurfx

get some go again
Dammit, you're right. I completely forgot about that.

I agree.
Some stuff shouldn't be in there yet at this point. I really hate it when they do stuff like this.
i remember one piece's 3rd anime opening totally spoiling that robin was joining the crew. -__-

Awesome ep. New ending has spoilers? good thing I skipped on it because I was in such a rush today
I don't think the ending spoils anything. If someone hadn't claimed spoilers then you wouldn't think twice about the content unless you already know what happens. It's incredibly vague.

Episode 99 was okay, can't wait for the royal guard to make a move.

so AoT just ended, and im looking for something fairly new (2010-2013) to watch.

Is this my jam?

Possibly. It's much more standard shounen than AoT, but it does get rather dark after the somewhat deceptive intro arcs. Just don't be expecting crazy spiderman antics, but rather some super-powered fights here and there and some super cruel people/creatures.

Moaradin

As someone who hasn't read the manga, that ending makes no sense to me :lol

Dig the song though. I wonder if we'll get a new opening in this arc.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Yeah I think the ending can really only be considered spoiler if you already read the manga.
Yep, don't see nothing bad about it. I've read the manga and I don't think it's bad either. It tells you nothing, only introduces a character and that's it.

I'm glad we got a new ending. I really like it when the endings played for a bit at the end of each episode, so I'm glad that's making a return. Nothing was more awesome than hearing the guitar riff of the second ending during the Heavens Arena Arc/York Shin or the vocals with the acoustic guitar during the Greed Island arc.

Really enjoyed Gon's fight this week too.

Edit:

If you wanna talk spoilers, the chimera ant opening spoiled all of the Royal Guard and the King. Plus a few other things. That's even worse imo.

Top Bottom