• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hunter x Hunter Anime |OT| of Hunters and adventure and NO MANGA SPOILERS

CrazyDude

Also, that image comparison is hilarious. Togashi's art is much better in the manga volumes, though.

True.

HxHCompare.jpg

Left original and the right is the volume.

Kieli

Anyone who complains, now, about HxH's bad art needs to dig into their pocket for some dollar bills or get out.

while watching this anime I keep asking myself the same question I ask when watching any action TV show: WHEN DO THEY POOP?

Like I hope that guy's Dimensional Mansion had restrooms!

Daingurse

True.

HxHCompare.jpg

Left original and the right is the volume.

Man, Togashi really cleaned that shit up for the volume releases. Too bad all the Chimera Ant Arc I read looked like the image on the left. Really need to pick up some Hunter x Hunter volumes if I ever have a windfall. I need this whole series in physical form.

LogicStep

Man, Togashi really cleaned that shit up for the volume releases. Too bad all the Chimera Ant Arc I read looked like the image on the left. Really need to pick up some Hunter x Hunter volumes if I ever have a windfall. I need this whole series in physical form.

I'd love a bluray box set.

Just got volume 32 around here (Brazilian edition). Despite the last chapter setting up a new saga, I'm quite "comfortable" with the current hiatus. It surely sucks but we didn't stop at the middle of a fight or something like that, making the wait much more bearable.

Hiatuses during the Chimera Ant arc were painful and I hope that when Togashi gets out of his cave, he will actually finish this saga without hiatuses.

he won't

RoyalFool

Banned
Has there been an epic fight yet? I've got a few episodes to catch up on but don't want to pick it back up until it stops dragging it feet and gets on with a good fight.

Has there been an epic fight yet? I've got a few episodes to catch up on but don't want to pick it back up until it stops dragging it feet and gets on with a good fight.

It's mostly been setups for epic fights although there is some action. The epic fights are coming, though.

Tobe

aww yisss, that super nen phase 2 . the black aura so good.

for people who read the manga. SPOILERS!
in the manga this part is a cluster fuck, netero start fighting, pitou heals and gon just has inner dialogs, pouf and youpi had their fights, how do you think they are gonna handle them ?

Jigolo

WOW. One of my favorite episodes of the whole series, even though it was a dialogue heavy episode.

This was like the Knov infiltration x3 in tension. BEAUTIFUL ANIMATION. I think they played new tracks they haven't play in the series so far in this episode.
5/5 for me. Fantastic.

Killua said peace the fuck out.

aww yisss, that super nen phase 2 . the black aura so good.

for people who read the manga. SPOILERS!
in the manga this part is a cluster fuck, netero start fighting, pitou heals and gon just has inner dialogs, pouf and youpi had their fights, how do you think they are gonna handle them ?

They'll probably follow the manga closely, but allowing for some changes to make transitions smoother. I still can't wait to see it all animated and what they do with it

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
You're all making my wait unbearable here! I'm still at work for another five hours damn it! Can't even watch it through my phone since it says it's not available to stream for some reason. ;(

This part in the manga was very intense and I'm glad to read that the anime did it justice.

Goddamn that was a great episode. Great animation. I didnt expect it to play out like that. I thought Gon was going to break all the limbs while it was happening. Then he disses Killua. Damn son. Plus that sweet music. Everything was very intense. These voice actors are awesome.

Then I watched the damn preview, which I shouldn't had :(

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Yeah, other that the three minutes and twenty-four seconds of recap, plus one minute of new but redundant animation, that was pretty amazing.

Top Bottom