• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hunter x Hunter Anime |OT| of Hunters and adventure and NO MANGA SPOILERS

smurfx

get some go again
Y'all think Chrollo would destroy one of The Royal Guard? I wish Kurapika's relevance wasn't tied to The Phantom Troupe.
depends on what kind of abilities he has stolen. if he trapped youpi in a room made by knov and used that fish ability then maybe he could catch him by surprise but when would that happen. maybe feitan is the one who could do the most damage since his power is similar to knuckles and any damage he takes he is able to give it back by a lot. thing is would he survive being hit by the royal guards?

zero_suit

depends on what kind of abilities he has stolen. if he trapped youpi in a room made by knov and used that fish ability then maybe he could catch him by surprise but when would that happen. maybe feitan is the one who could do the most damage since his power is similar to knuckles and any damage he takes he is able to give it back by a lot. thing is would he survive being hit by the royal guards?

Maybe Pouf, doubtful against Pitou, and there's no chance he could take a hit from Youpi like the one Knuckle narrowly avoided.

Einhander

I don't think Pouf is all that he's cracked up to be. He's all glitz and glamour, but can't pack a punch, except when punching flying boulders. Youpi and Pitou, on the other hand are forces to be reckoned with. I have no comprehension as to how powerful Meruem is, at this point and time. I am sure he will wipe the floor with Netero.

I don't think Pouf is all that he's cracked up to be. He's all glitz and glamour, but can't pack a punch, except when punching flying boulders. Youpi and Pitou, on the other hand are forces to be reckoned with. I have no comprehension as to how powerful Meruem is, at this point and time. I am sure he will wipe the floor with Netero.

Heh I would wait till I see Poufu in action before making judgements

Youpi and Pitou have stronger Auras than Netero. [We can assume Youpi is stronger because Netero says that Pitou is stronger than him, and Youpi is stronger than Pitou, but I'm almost positive that Poufu is weaker than Pitou. If you only watch the anime, then Poufu's full abilities haven't been revealed yet though] So unless those 4 are stronger than Netero, I don't think they can defeat a royal guard by themselves. (Unless Chrollo managed to steal their Nen abilities somehow.)

EDIT: Kind of spoilery?
I do think that Netero could probably beat Pitou and Poufu, but I'm not sure about Youpi. I'm not sure if this reveals the outcome of his fight with the king or not, so I spoilered it

But the thing is, in HxH it's not always about strength.

Jigolo

The way I understood the whole aura pool thing with all the ants is that they have pools of energy before becoming fatigued/tired.

E.g. Krillin aura pool is 100,000. He can shoot 500 ki blasts before running out
SSJ3 Goku has a 50,000 aura pool. He can only shoot 250 before becoming tired.

Goku still wipes the floor with Krillin.

dan2026

Power levels mean dick in HxH

When you have such weird and varied magic powers you could be the strongest guy on earth and still get punked.

Look what happened to Uvogin.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

When you have such weird and varied magic powers you could be the strongest guy on earth and still get punked.

tumblr_n1oiduhoFU1sndd4so1_250.gif

Kieli

I definitely agree with the Dragonball Z analogy. I always took it as the Ants having higher pools of aura, but not much skill or experience with it.

Aura is usually a good indication of skill for humans as the more powerful people have more aura (or vice-versa). Ants aren't humans, so this trend/correlation/whatever doesn't really apply to them.

Kyuur

Just rewatched the episode, man the song that plays when Knuckle realizes he's been tricked is something straight out of Death Note. Amazing track.

Here are some GIFs

I was a big fan of how they did the scene. The last three in particular were impressive, especially the kick. Great sense of weight to it all.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Anything is possible in a nen fight. Aura supply isn't the be all end all. Which is why I love this series.

The thing about it thats kinda being proven by the youpi fight right now, you can have so much nen that even if the person outsmarts you they might not actually beat or harm you, yioupi has had his power active for like over 10 mins now, and its done dick to slow down youpi all this time.

Yonafunu

Heck, look at Welfin. He might not be the strongest guy on his own, he probably doesn't have an abnormal amount of Nen, but as far as we know, if he catches you with Missile Man you're a goner. No matter who you are.

Jigolo

Now that I think about it, Gon vs Pitou is happening after Netero vs Meruem....that should fill that hour. Since were only 5 1/2 min into the whole process I think everything is going to finish within that hour and Gon vs Pitou will be the last thing.

My prediction at least.

Jigolo

Static Killua, damn. I wonder what decision Youpi made that was so unbelievable...

The Ikalgo's portion of the episode was cool, although I don't really like the lobster guy. At the end there; man that cliffhanger.

Also
Shoot's attack disappeared.

Top Bottom