• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Member Rush 2024

TasManXT

Neo Member
Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Thanks EviLore EviLore for letting me join again. I was banned in 2015/2016 can't remember because I called Anita Sarkeesian a fraud. But glad to see sanity has returned to Neogaf.
Welcome back. If you remember your old account name I can merge it into your new one.

Ultros

Banned
Welcome back. If you remember your old account name I can merge it into your new one.
I'll need to check. Can't really remember, but might as well make this a new beginning. I see I created my username wrong. Supposed to be Ultros(not related to the game, but a fine game regardless) not Ultors. Is there a way for me to fix it?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I'll need to check. Can't really remember, but might as well make this a new beginning. I see I created my username wrong. Supposed to be Ultros(not related to the game, but a fine game regardless) not Ultors. Is there a way for me to fix it?
Fixed. Do keep in mind we have an active regular named ULTROS! ULTROS! though.

bitbydeath

EviLore EviLore thank you!

I lost the password for my old account “nightmare-slain” and couldn’t reset it (my stupid fault for changing to a disposable email). I’ve been trying to join again for almost a year now. Thank you so much for letting me back in (I assume you know I am “nightmare-slain”?).

I am NOT trying to run an alt account! I just want to get back to posting on here and talk to the likes of 22:22:22 22:22:22 Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage and kanjobazooie kanjobazooie I’ve missed them so much!

I have no access to my old account and you can probably see the countless times I’ve tried to log in. By all means please merge that account or delete it (if possible)

Once again thank you!!!!
I didn’t even get a mention.
e3c83bff-91b0-4ee1-8820-c2cd316183ac_text.gif

NewYork

Neo Member
Hi Neogaf! I also posted in the off-topic intro thread. Since this is gaming thread, I'll elaborate on gaming here.
I started gaming on Commodore 64 and moved straight to PC from there. Favorite games are Settlers 3, Starbound, Factorio and Monster Train. I also enjoyed ES Oblivion, Witcher 3, Yakuza 0, Fallout series, Void Bastards.
One game enjoyed by many that I didn't like is Rimworld. It's actually my biggest purchase regret. After 11 hours played it felt tedious and "didn't click".

Top Bottom