• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Offical APF 2k8 Xbox 360 League Thread: Here comes the rain again!

Shamrock

Banned
Matrix said:
During the games I get those screens off and on where the timer counts down and eventually "network connection, this game won't count"

Try running a connection test from the dashbaord. If it says your NAT is moderate or strict you might have to open some ports.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Shamrock said:
Try running a connection test from the dashbaord. If it says your NAT is moderate or strict you might have to open some ports.

I tried that and it says "open"

Ive never had issues with 2k games in the past,unless it was the 2k servers themselves.It looks like people here dont have the same issue as me.

I'm going to try to play some more games later today and see how it goes.

Enron

Banned
Lonestar said:
ok, we need to find another player, cause Vump is NOT going to be in this.

Sucks to hear about your day. I could send you a 1/2 lb of Chocolate Cheesecake fudge, right from Helen, GA. HOLY SHIT, best stuff ever.

Whoa man, you're from Helen? I love the little Dutch store there. Only place in the entire state outside of atlanta I can find Indonesian stuff.

Edit: looks like the troubles I forsaw during the draft have indeed come true.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Enron said:
Whoa man, you're from Helen? I love the little Dutch store there. Only place in the entire state outside of atlanta I can find Indonesian stuff.

unfortunatly, not from Helen. Was on vacation up there. Damn pretty up in the mountains, and it's fun to drive fast on curvy roads!

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Lonestar said:
Bah, where's your manhood?
In my pants where it always is
unless the wife takes it out

There is a big difference between manhood and ignorance, which you express so dearly. I would like to think you wouldn't drive fast around windy roads on mountains but if you do enjoy the eventual wreck :/

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
FrenchMovieTheme said:
vumpler makin' buddies left and right!
highfive.gif

I've been having problems with this game, as well. I guess I'll just wait for Madden. It's too bad that we didn't just have an NCAA league while we were sitting around trying to get this f*cking game to work.

Ramirez

Enron said:

Give me a break, this has everything to do with VC dropping the ball, nothing to do with the admins of the league.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
vumpler said:
In my pants where it always is
unless the wife takes it out

There is a big difference between manhood and ignorance, which you express so dearly. I would like to think you wouldn't drive fast around windy roads on mountains but if you do enjoy the eventual wreck :/

There's also a difference between driving wrecklessly, and driving like I drive :p I'm not talking about going 85 mph around hairpin turns or anything, more like zipping along, enjoying the curves, hills, and scenery. Now please, go ahead and ask your wife that you want some ice cream. I recommend the Pistachio.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol

oh noes an outsider!?

Matrix

*phew*

East Lansing S's ....the Ryders want you!

Chris,when you want to destroy me? Hell you will most likely get the W anyway cause the servers hate me.

Matrix

ahhhh

who wants to beat me right now? I f-ing suck at this game.

Matrix

In the lobby Dm...

waiting to get a network boot half way thru the game!

Andokuky

Banned
It's not 100% though... the schedule is all f'ed up, at least for me. Seems like clicking on "schedule" gets you an alphabetic list starting from A. Like I play Austin, Alabama, Birmingham, etc etc but none of them are actual teams in the league. But if you click on those teams, it shows you the real team. So that's good. Hell at least we can finally play.

Matrix

ughhh wtf is going on in the lobby

No game against Dm,ummm what just happened :lol

DMczaf

(9:00:21 PM) dmczaf: lets play apf
(9:00:23 PM) dmczaf: we have a league game
(9:00:28 PM) mrbob: no
(9:00:39 PM) dmczaf: ...you are watching a show?

Its only the beginning!

Matrix

It showed me as having a game against you,1 game and then it changed on my screen to no games against you :lol

:lol

Of course Bob is watching tv,what else does he do when he's not talking about games.

Matrix

Dm play me anyway,I want to see how my connection is.

Send me a challenge,GET BACK ONLINE!

DMczaf

Great, my system keeps crashing when APF2K8 tries to load my Roster file. I think its corrupted -_-

Let me delete it and make my roster again matrix.

Matrix

oh noes

ok,ill be in the all-pro lobby

guys who got left out:

again i'm sorry. after the fact i tried to bump the league # up and the site wouldn't let me. i just want this league to get started so we can finish it. i'm sure we will need people to fill in, but aside from that madden will be here in a week and i'm already in process of setting up league daddy, which means the league will be ready next week.

if there are enough people to form a 2nd league with the winner playing the winner from this league (AFL Vs. NFL style) i will support it.

Top Bottom