• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

Watch this be the game Kojima was working on with the Fox Engine. All that forest stuff he showed off looks like it would go well with this, anways.

Watch this be the game Kojima was working on with the Fox Engine. All that forest stuff he showed off looks like it would go well with this, anways.

You mean this?

hideo-kojima-fox-engine-project-20110602052516061_640w.jpg

Globox_82

Banned

Geoff says SONY GAME. not just Sony exclusive. If it was Kojima game, it would be KONAMI GAME. See the difference ?
Unless Sony is publishing next Kojima game for which there is not chance to happen

Geoff said it comes from a amazing developer. In my book there are only a few amazing: Rockstar, Valve, Yu Suzuki, Kojima, Itagaki, Mikami...

Half Life 3 as a PC/PS3 exclusive would be mindblowing. Gabe can be really crazy, so...

Give me your address (warming up my fists) ....

Hahaha. I agree with you, fuck that crap.

Geoff said it comes from a amazing developer. In my book there are only a few amazing: Rockstar, Valve, Yu Suzuki, Kojima, Itagaki...

Half Life 3 as a PC/PS3 exclusive would be mindblowing. Gabe can be really crazy, so...

Yeah I'm sure Geoff's vision of an amazing developer is the same as you... Itagaki.... lol

Yeah I'm sure Geoff's vision of an amazing developer is the same as you... Itagaki.... lol

Itagaki made Ninja Gaiden, his deep fighting system @ 60 fps shits on all third person action slashers including God of War, Devil May Cry, Castlevania... I expect great things from Devil's Third.

yurinka

Geoff said it comes from a amazing developer. In my book there are only a few amazing: Rockstar, Valve, Yu Suzuki, Kojima, Itagaki, Mikami...
Backbone.
LOL

Itagaki made Ninja Gaiden, his deep fighting system @ 60 fps shits on all third person action slashers including God of War, Devil May Cry, Castlevania... I expect great things from Devil's Third.
His Ninja Gaiden are the only in the list with a broken difficulty for the mass market, and it was based on a classic IP with like 20 years of history.
I bet Devil's Third will flop hard in sales because will be focused to a tiny niche market and won't be as good as the others in visuals.

Globox_82

Banned

Hahaha. I agree with you, fuck that crap.

I am shocked by the things people write sometimes. Are you even following what is going on? How did you connect everything we know so far about TLOUs with HL3? Please explain.

I am shocked by the things people write sometimes. Are you even following what is going on? How did you connect everything we know so far about TLOUs with HL3? Please explain.

I follow everything. I said Half Life 3 because that is the only game
along with Shenmue 3 :(
that can live up to this epic hyping. I have no idea what to expect from The Last of Us... It's all very vague. ;)

Hanmik

The Last of us is clearly an anagram...

here are the top picks chosen by me..

Tasteful Hos
Hates Of Lust
Tales Of Huts
East Flu Shot
State Of Lush
Fat Use Sloth
Hat fuel toss
Tut fess Halo

Galdelico

Probably it's already been asked... How do you read it? The Last of Us or The Last of US (as in United States)? Not that it makes any difference, just out of curiosity (seeing all those american hints in the teaser picture).

Doctor_20

Banned
Probably it's already been asked... How do you read it? The Last of Us or The Last of US (as in United States)? Not that it makes any difference, just out of curiosity (seeing all those american hints in the teaser picture).

Ehh too outrageous. Look at the way its displayed on your browser tab. The Last of Us.

Hanmik

that freaking Eye in the picture .

ZgWG4.jpg

somehow it reminds me of an resident evil cover.. or that freaking kangaroo from Tekken.. lol

oh god i love it when gaf goes on detective mode for a game to scan every little thing. it brings the hype up.

Exactly, GAF Detective Mode actually has me more hyped than Geoff or thelastofus.com.

Wait a Minute, maybe this is part of the hype. Maybe GAF Detective Mode is part of the Viral Marketing..... Genius!!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Ok now people are just circling in random spots of screenshots for the sake of trolling :I

ztaap eet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom