• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you're a known fanboy. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Don't pretend that if the Sony released a more powerful console, you wouldn't feel differently about what's going on.
You seem just as much as a fanboy I am. Difference is I have sources and they are well placed. I dont feel differently because of things i know and source. Sorry about that.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
You seem just as much as a fanboy I am. Difference is I have sources and they are well placed. I dont feel differently because of things i know and source. Sorry about that.
I said before on this forum that Sony having less power wouldn't be an issue, but MS having a low end SKU would be more of a problem for Sony.

The reason why I said it is because I know what happened during the entire DX12 and the cloud early on this generation.

onQ123

BC1 40CUs make 0 sense as PS4Pro has 36 active CUs. Thats why BC0 has 18CUs, which is PS4 number.

He probably didnt want to reveal what Rogame just did. It tells you rifht there, 448GB/s BW - 18WGPs active (means 36CUs)

Is that the sword you want to die on?

36CU's at 7nm would only mean more room for co-processors & accelerators which would be better than standard CUs

It's what I hoped for but don't think it will be the case because they will be making PS5 games and not just letting the hardware enhance the games.

or4ZXq.jpg

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Klee should be banned here & while has gotten some things right, he been wrong too. For a guy to say i have specs and leave for 24 hours is very suspect. He is full of shit as i have been told too by ppl who are in the know

Have you been verified here yet?

If not, then I would walk back on who should be banned, while doubling down that you are in the know.

And for the record, I have no camp for any “insider”. We been down these roads one too many times to put any chips “all in” on any one of them being 100% on the money.

Have you been verified here yet?

If not, then I would walk back on who should be banned, while doubling down that you are in the know.

And for the record, I have no camp for any “insider”. We been down these roads one too many times to put any chips “all in” on any one of them being 100% on the money.
My reputation is much bigger than here my friend, go by what ive said, and what i brought to this forum . I said this would be case 2 weeks ago before 12 tflop news. If you dont want stuff that comes from a good place, thats on you. one thing about me is ive been consistent on this, when ps5 was deemed slightly more powerful because of bullshit insiders & the like

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Prediction time

PS5

8 core Zen2 - 3.2-3.6GHZ
Navi GPU(RT/VRS) - 36CU 2.0GHZ 9.2TF
(40 total - 20WGPs but 4 deactivated)
16GB 256bit bus 448-512GB/s
4GB DDR4 for OS
SSD

XSX

8 core Zen2 - 3.2-3.6GHZ
Navi GPU (RT/VRS) - 54CU 1750MHZ 12TF
(Because they will have 3 x 20WGP - therefore 60CU but will deactivate 6 instead of 4 like Sony with 2 x 10WGPs)

20GB of GDDR6 560GB/s
SSD
i see you have finally left your 8 tflops nonsense behind even if it is only for microsoft's console.

iirc you were pretty insulting to anyone who dared mention 10+ tflops. any apologies?

Ok ill give it to you short. The 13tflop dream based in fake insiders seems to been deemed bullshit now because a well known data miner from reddit made a twitter account and he put out oberons specs which is basically the ps5 apu. 9.2 tflop is now the new number, so like when 12 tflops for Xbox SX came up, the 13 tflop news came about, and now ppl are saying Sony has possibly two skus and this 9.2 well is the lower end lol .

You're lying once again, the 13 tflops for PS5 are rumored long before the Xbox presentation.

bitbydeath

My reputation is much bigger than here my friend, go by what ive said, and what i brought to this forum . I said this would be case 2 weeks ago before 12 tflop news. If you dont want stuff that comes from a good place, thats on you. one thing about me is ive been consistent on this, when ps5 was deemed slightly more powerful because of bullshit insiders & the like

You should really get vetted if you want to be taken seriously. Most people only know you as a random Twitter poster.

I said before on this forum that Sony having less power wouldn't be an issue, but MS having a low end SKU would be more of a problem for Sony.

The reason why I said it is because I know what happened during the entire DX12 and the cloud early on this generation.
So you dont care but have a problem that i been consistent in saying Xbox will be the most power. Look up my post history, look up yours.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Is this the same “rep” that had meltdowns on Twitter after the 2013 reveals, or...?

If you want to speak from authority then you need to validate your position as an 'authority'. Otherwise others are free to treat anything you say with a healthy dose of skepticism. If you have validated facts, present them as so. This is not twitter.
You should really get vetted if you want to be taken seriously. Most people only know you as a random Twitter poster.
I dont need to be taken seriously by gaf with all due respect. If you want neogaf to be on the same level as the other forum, you need to be better.

Racer!

Klee should be banned here & while has gotten some things right, he been wrong too. For a guy to say i have specs and leave for 24 hours is very suspect. He is full of shit as i have been told too by ppl who are in the know

You claim to know whats wrong and whats right, in other words you claim to have final specs. I suggest you either get verified or banned.

Last edited:

Norse

On a 4k HDTV I doubt we will notice any difference between 9-12 tflops next gen. Especially on 60hz tvs. I hope X series is most powerful, but I also don't think it will matter much at all.

Come to think of it, I wish MS and Sony announced a partnership and PS Network and Xbox Live were on both next gen systems so games worked on both as well. Systems are close enough hardware wise so why not?

You claim to know whats wrong and whats right, in other words you claim to have final specs. I suggest you either get verified or get banned.
Look at my post history: i told you the 12 tflop news was coming: Im not klee who isnt banned that says i have specs and then go out for 24 hours and say dont blame me im tired.

FranXico

Is this the same “rep” that had meltdowns on Twitter after the 2013 reveals, or...?
Well, he has been a guest of Microsoft's E3 press conference over the years, so I think he does have some connections with Team Green. Not sure how he would know anything concrete about the PS5 though.
But it doesn't matter, the data miners seem to be spilling the beans.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
So you dont care but have a problem that i been consistent in saying Xbox will be the most power. Look up my post history, look up yours.
Who said anything about the info you posted. You said you don't care about which console is more powerful.

I just find that funny based on what I've seen from your posts\tweets\videos.

Who said anything about the info you posted. You said you don't care about which console is more powerful.

I just find that funny based on what I've seen from your posts\tweets\videos.
Oh so thanks for following me on Twitter/. Oh i care and believe me i have made that apparent to MS a long time ago

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Well, he has been a guest of Microsoft's E3 press conference over the years, so I think he does have some connections with Team Green. Not sure how he would know anything concrete about the PS5 though.

Big deal. I also worked on MLB The Show for several versions, but I’m not throwing a fanatical ego around while shit talking a forum I am a guest of.

Especially when one’s own meltdown history has been on display since circa 2013.

I know as much as what i have been told and or todays tweets

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Oh so thanks for following me on Twitter/. Oh i care and believe me i have made that apparent to MS a long time ago
No, I don't follow you. But I follow Xbox and PlayStation and seen you argue with people on the comment section.

EDIT: Oh, and the likes of ZhugeEX and Mat from NPD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom