• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Pre season games are even more important now with the new practice rules. Surprised more teams arent playing more of their starters for longer than usual. I get the risk obviously, but live hitting is important.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Pre season games are even more important now with the new practice rules. Surprised more teams arent playing more of their starters for longer than usual. I get the risk obviously, but live hitting is important.

Would you leave Rodgers out there any longer than needed with Harrell and Young as the back ups? I sure as shit wouldn't.

KaYotiX

Banned
I'd rather have Mike go for it on 4th every time, but I'd stick with Crosby just because he has the leg and I'd like to think he could work through whatever mental issue was holding him up for accuracy

Same, he really needs his confidence back but I don't know if I could stomach him missing gimmies like last year. He used to be money from anywhere. Loved when he would drill 55 yarders all day :)

I would never play skill positions in pre-season.

That and vets would see less snaps and those on the bubble would see the entire game.

Crosby needs to be gone. Next season bring the Pack should bring in multiple guys. They found the Ginger Wolverine that way.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We've said this for three years now. The fact that he hasn't been cut yet is a travesty.

I'm glad everyone here is excited for Lacey. I expect big things. Cant wait to re-watch this one to see him play. Game is re-airing on NFLN tomorrow @ 4 PM if anyone's interested

Lacy

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
A-2uD83CIAE6fX2.jpg

Evidence of this in the post above this one.
Just because your team was born yesterday doesn't mean you have to talk you were yourself. Claiming Seattle fans weren't around until last year is dumb enough, but including squicken in your argument is even worse.

squicken

The Denver Broncos can't seem to catch a break on the injury front.

After an injury-filled training camp, the team saw four key players go down in Saturday's 40-10 loss to the Seattle Seahawks.

Although all news has been positive on defensive end Derek Wolfe's cervical spine injury, the Broncos might not be so fortunate with cornerback Champ Bailey, wide receiver Wes Welker and right guard Louis Vasquez.

Bailey was sporting crutches and a walking boot on his left after the game, according to the Denver Post's Mike Klis. He's scheduled to undergo an MRI after straining something in the bottom of his foot.

Coach John Fox revealed that Welker suffered a right ankle sprain after hauling in the Broncos' lone touchdown. There's no word on the severity of Welker's injury.

Vasquez did not return to the game after leaving with a left knee injury in the second quarter. The consensus among beat writers was that the injury did not appear to be serious, but the team will likely send him for further testing to confirm.

At this point, Bailey's injury appears to be the biggest long-term concern. Sitting squarely in a Super-Bowl window, the Broncos can ill afford to lose their top defensive back.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...in-broncos-loss-saturday?campaign=Twitter_atl

HPhins54

Neo Member
Given his history with the Jets, I can't say I was expecting Keller to play through the season, but I was hoping he'd have some impact this year. Fuck.

Feel bad for the dude. Seemed like he was getting comfortable with the offense and was going to be a decent weapon for Tannehill.

Spades

Feel bad for the dude. Seemed like he was getting comfortable with the offense and was going to be a decent weapon for Tannehill.

If he's done for the season, he'll be a big loss for us for sure. But we've got to take the positives from yesterdays game - Tannehill looked really good and Wallace finally showed us why we invested so much money into him.

Time for someone else to step up at TE and HB. Lamar Miller doing his best to not start, but Thomas looked good last night.

Wow Fox Sports Live has a panel with Andy Roddick, Gary Payton, and McNabb.

It's like a Dream Team of "Good, Not Quite Good Enough"

And Charissa could buy me a diner

BigAT

Wow Fox Sports Live has a panel with Andy Roddick, Gary Payton, and McNabb.

It's like a Dream Team of "Good, Not Quite Good Enough"

And Charissa could buy me a diner

It's a pretty rough panel to begin with, but hearing them attempt to talk about baseball made me quickly turn it off.

If he's done for the season, he'll be a big loss for us for sure. But we've got to take the positives from yesterdays game - Tannehill looked really good and Wallace finally showed us why we invested so much money into him.

Time for someone else to step up at TE and HB. Lamar Miller doing his best to not start, but Thomas looked good last night.
Tannehill looked great last night. I'm really excited to see what he can do in the regular season this year.

Also, Bumphis for starting TE.

One more thing. Martin is quietly having a very good preseason.

eznark

Banned
Johnny Jolly is going to be the best story of the NFL season.

Andrew Quarless is going to be God's Gift to the waiver wire.

Top Bottom