• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

MechDX

iFLPzL3zKQblM.gif

Smith-sack.gif

Right tackles. How do they work? smh

Johnny Jolly is going to be the best story of the NFL season.

Andrew Quarless is going to be God's Gift to the waiver wire.
Mulligan went in for MRIs on his arm.

Finley, Quarless, Bostick, Williams will be your squad.

Edit: I forgot about Taylor. I could see them keeping 5.

squicken

The Rams defensive starters have missed 13 tackles in like a half of total play time. That front 4 better be all-world or they will struggle to get off the field all year

I have liked Jake Long so far. Not flawless but a clear upgrade.

squicken

I took Jared Cook and Tavon Austin in the shirtless draft. You proud of me, squicken?

haha YES! If the Rams defense keeps looking like this there will be lots of garbage points to be had

I guess maybe b/c of the attrition at the position Cook is on the edge of TE1 right now. I have no idea on Austin. Rams fans who go to practices say they have lots of stuff they aren't showing, but so far, he hasn't impressed in games

gutshot

Ron Jaworski was worried about fans getting the all 22's and improperly assigning blown plays to the wrong players.

As opposed to not having the All-22's and still improperly assigning blown plays to the wrong players? It's not like before the All-22's became available all fans were 100% accurate in their criticisms of players, so I don't see why that's a concern.

Godslay

Banned
Tebow was drafted in the shirtless league

ibtywImbFiIR8M.bmp

You guys are clearly underestimating the supernatural power he brings to the bench. He just healed Brady the other day. Plus I'm having visions of him coming in like Hernandez and punching it in at the goal line. He was a steal in the final round.

Can't doubt the wisdom of Shirtless Champion Godslay.

You can't go wrong with a Flacco/Tebow combination. Between the two a miracle is likely to go down at any time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So I was going through the outdated NFLGAF Fanlist and I noticed that Heavy was put in as a Patriots fans and not with the elite Lions-GAF? Whats the deal here? Is he a another Patriots fairweather fan, or a troll PatriotsGAF used to troll LionsGAF with Bush = 1800 yards?

http://i.imgur.com/1xMC6.jpg

Also Gaborn forever a Lions fan. :(

squicken

I have a question that some people I follow on Twitter have pointed out. When Dunbar got suspended officially this week, Fisher said they were informed it was eventually coming in July, which is why they signed Witherspoon. But before the suspension became official this past week, Dunbar was taking all the reps in practice and played with the 1s in the first game

Then this week he gets suspended officially, and Fisher blasts him in the press for being selfish. Not only that, he gets demoted to the 2s in practice and Fisher lets everyone know he may not get his job back when he comes back. Dunbar is clearly in the dog house b/c he played just 2 plays vs GB

So why did Dunbar get all the reps until he was officially suspended? And why is he really in the dog house now? The floated reason is that Fisher doesn't like cheaters, but that doesn't wash with Fisher's actions before the suspension being official. An idea some people have is that he is mad Dunbar didn't appeal it and let young guys get up to speed. Dunbar is in his last year so I would think it's in his best interest to serve that suspension as soon as possible. Any other ideas?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
but why are you leading with your helmet in the first place? do you know how badly you can fuck your neck up with your head down and just launching yourself into someone? it is stupid and has the potential to be a bad situation for BOTH players. i know there are times where that's just how it happens but to say there are no other options than to drive your helmet head first into someones knee isn't true

You have to lead with your helmet if you want to use your shoulder pads to bring your opponent down.

20101210combo_harrison_tackle_500.jpg

Ray_Lewis-Tackling-Tom-Brady.jpg

Sometimes during the speed of the game you're going to hit someone in an awkward, or "unproper form". But again if I'm playing NFL LB, or Defensive End I'm going to do whatever is necessary to bring down the guy trying to score points on my team, and get me out of a job. Even if it means a fine.

squicken

Where did Arian Foster go in the Shirtless draft? Guess reports today that he is having pain in his legs b/c of a back issue and is now taking shots in his back. That seems worrisome. Not trolling mech or captive, but Tate is not a good replacement

ChanHuk

Banned
Where did Arian Foster go in the Shirtless draft? Guess reports today that he is having pain in his legs b/c of a back issue and is now taking shots in his back. That seems worrisome. Not trolling mech or captive, but Tate is not a good replacement

Fuck. Me.

squicken

There's no indication he won't start. But he hasn't been practicing and it isn't getting better. Needing injections when he isn't even practicing is what is scary

Top Bottom