• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Spinluck

Holy hell our oline is ass. Ballard hesitates way too fucking much. Gotta be decisive. Especially with this line. One yd is better than none.

Cullen still making plays.

If I were a Pack fan I'd be really raw.
SOP. Guys want to give Ted credit for letting Bishop go, so give him blame for letting CJ go.

But the fact of the matter is that robots like to play the percentages. 30 or older + injury history = see you later.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ah McClain didn't clarify that. Made it seem like it was the back issue causing it, not the injections

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Kubiak said Foster has back pain that's gone into his legs. I don't think he'll play in preseason.

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
If I'm Kubiak and Arian Foster has a back injury that's requiring injections and feeling pain in legs, I'm worried about him for opener.

I'm worried of course about his back, but please don't quote pancakes... ugh clearly the leg pain is from the injections if you go by articles on NFL and Texans.com quoting Kubiak. I could care less about Pancakes point of view.

squicken

I'm worried of course about his back, but please don't quote pancakes... ugh clearly the leg pain is from the injections if you go by articles on NFL and Texans.com quoting Kubiak. I could care less about Pancakes point of view.

Yeah I read the quotes from Kubes and he said the leg pain was from the injections. Pretty sloppy by McClain. haha I haven't heard "pancakes" before. Is there a story on that or just the obvious?

squicken

So, whats the deal with the cboat inside dude that leaks everything. Why cant he type correctly spelled words

He doesn't want Joystiq just copy and pasting his posts so he types them like that. CBOAT has some sort of tie to an admin but he's been mostly right so sucks for Microsoft

edit: Reggie plz

Milchjon

Does it so search has a hard time returning results.

So he posts it publicly on one of the biggest gaming forums on the internet? Where anyone in the industry might take a look at it?

He doesn't want Joystiq just copy and pasting his posts so he types them like that. CBOAT has some sort of tie to an admin but he's been mostly right so sucks for Microsoft

edit: Reggie plz

Ah, okay, that might make sense.

cdyhybrid

I was under the impression that he does that so industry people can't look at this typing style and figure out who is leaking all this shit.

cdyhybrid

Play was be design. Executed perfectly.

9QEVN5D.jpg

Top Bottom