• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

tnxdemk.png

squicken

That should have never been thrown. The minute Toller go thte inside on him, Eli should never have thrown it.

Rewinding it, yeah I don't know what the exact error is but there is no route either receiver could have run that Toller wouldn't have broken up or intercepted. The TE would have just run right into him

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, I've heard that explanation. Still doesn't make much sense to me. It's not like he doesn't want his posts to be found. Looks more like he doesn't want to be recognizable.

Also, just saw the TD. Hahahaha. Why did Luck underthrow this so badly?

Yeah, I don't know for sure. Just thought it made sense to limit the surface area of his posts.

Rewinding it, yeah I don't know what the exact error is but there is no route either receiver could have run that Toller wouldn't have broken up or intercepted. The TE would have just run right into him
I think LJ may be right on that being a fucked up switch route there.

Offense in general doesn't look in sync. Oh well, that's was preseason is for I suppose. In 2011, we didn't score a preseason TD until the 4th game. Regardless, the continued red zone issues are worrisome. It was a big issue last season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yeah I read the quotes from Kubes and he said the leg pain was from the injections. Pretty sloppy by McClain. haha I haven't heard "pancakes" before. Is there a story on that or just the obvious?

Honestly I have no clue about why he started getting called Pancakes besides the obvious lol , unless Mech or Captive know. It's just something everyone calls him who can't stand him.

I just know he's awful.

Damn, almost tip toed that!

EDIT: ...and Barden can't even reach the chains. useless.

EDIT: Bear doing some good blocking.

EDIT 3: Diehl is having an /awful/ game.

Top Bottom