• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

ChanHuk

Banned
Thought Favre never actually played for the Falcons. Did he?

He had spot duties, the then coach of the Falcons was totally anti-Farve I believe. According to wiki, he threw a total of 4 passes as a Falcon completing only 2
to the other team

Tabris

So I just went back and googled some preseason power ranking articles on what people were thinking out of preseason and it couldn't be more off. One ranking had PHI at #4, DAL at #11, Chargers at #14, etc.

I'm not going to pay attention to anything in preseason any more.

So I just went back and googled some preseason power ranking articles on what people were thinking out of preseason and it couldn't be more off. One ranking had PHI at #4, DAL at #11, Chargers at #14, etc.

I'm not going to pay attention to anything in preseason any more.
So which top ten team is going to drop like a rock this year?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Who's the commish? And does everyone post here regularly?
Sorry man, I filled it up pretty quickly. There's another person who wants to play, so I may see if everyone is cool with a 14 team league.

The maker of the league is the maker of this very thread. Chuck. He is a lifelong Steelers bitch from New Mexico if I recall correctly that should be a broncos fan.

I live here, not from here. If I was born here, judging from the natives, I'd be a Cowgirls fan. Then I'd have to commit sudoku.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
what is new mexico even about

Breaking Bad. Watch it.

Also, because some of you probably aren't following the newest cboat thread:

cboat_truthfact1prw6.gif

Hunter S.

Sorry man, I filled it up pretty quickly. There's another person who wants to play, so I may see if everyone is cool with a 14 team league.

I live here, not from here. If I was born here, judging from the natives, I'd be a Cowgirls fan. Then I'd have to commit sudoku.
Is the "SNES alt" really SNES and are most of the the guys from NFL age? Names?

The cowbells have enough random fans already, perhaps you did your country an honor and duty by not running with that popular, yet always mediocre team.

squicken

Oblivion is okay. I feel like there is this great surplus of awesome cinematographers and horrible shortage of screenwriters. That shot CG whatever of the infinity pool was so amazing, but then the story was eh

edit: Oh I didn't see Cruz had a bruised heel. That's the injury Amendola had, well one of his injuries. He had the thing with his shoulder and missed some games. Came back and tore up SF. Then he bruised his heal vs the Jets. Totally sapped his speed and quickness. Missed some more games but wasn't the same even when he came back. Hopefully Cruz has a different kind of severity

It's the structure of the industry.

You have these prepackaged assembly-line films that are designed to maximize profit and minimize budget which leaves you will these uninspired, anemic blockbusters.

Oblivion is okay. I feel like there is this great surplus of awesome cinematographers and horrible shortage of screenwriters. That shot CG whatever of the infinity pool was so amazing, but then the story was eh

edit: Oh I didn't see Cruz had a bruised heel. That's the injury Amendola had, well one of his injuries. He had the thing with his shoulder and missed some games. Came back and tore up SF. Then he bruised his heal vs the Jets. Totally sapped his speed and quickness. Missed some more games but wasn't the same even when he came back. Hopefully Cruz has a different kind of severity
Organization doesn't seem to have alarms going off about it. Doesn't seem serious. Something more serious:

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo 2h

Early word on Giants C David Baas: Sprained MCL. Belief is he avoided ACL tear but more tests to confirm that Mon. Educated guess: 3-6 wks.

Starting center now gone for the opener. I'm guessing Boothe gets moved to center and Mosely/Pugh split work at LG here soon.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's the structure of the industry.

You have these prepackaged assembly-line films that are designed to maximize profit and minimize budget which leaves you will these uninspired, anemic blockbusters.

It will (has) happen to a large part of the videogame industry. We'll still have our indie games like indie movies, and the occasional amazing new IP (Dark Souls, Life of Pi).

Talon

With a name like "Pugh," he was pretty much destined to be an offensive lineman.
Favre was the Falcons backup during the 91 season right? And his first pass ever was a TAINT I believe.
Favre was a complete and total fuck up before he was tossed over to Green Bay. Supposedly he showed up drunk to practice more than once.

No chance in hell that he'd have been a HoF if he was stuck with this coaching staff.

Wes

venison crêpe
Barkevious Mingo was back at Cleveland Browns practice on Saturday, watching from the sideline. He’s a lucky young man.

Yes, the rookie linebacker and first-round draft pick probably will miss the rest of the preseason with a bruised lung. But consider this: He could have been killed by one more hit in Thursday’s game against the Detroit Lions.

That’s not hyperbole. That’s a medical opinion.

Glad he's alright.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

good lord, this is like cowboys style flukey luck.

At least Owen Daniels' career didn't end yesterday.

hey guys, rate my fantasy draft:
1st round, dustin keller

good pick?

jk, sorry man, thats some tough luck.

What is the latest CBOAT thread? someone link me, wading through gaming side is like trying to get through a spider web with giant enemy crabs coming after you.

Fox318

The Classics
My Vick in a Box

Victorious Secret

Joe Buck Yourself

Romosexual Tendancies

Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe

Manning of Steel

The Blair Walsh Project

Forgetting Brandon Marshall

Show Me Your TDs

Weeden Start The Fire

Trending
Hernandez’s Pistol Offense

Boston Tebow Party

The Money Badgers

Kaep’n Crunch

Is That Your Final Ansah?

Dirty Joeckel Straps

Gluteus Marximus

Blurred Tynes

Cooper Clux Clan

Saved by the Le’Von Bell

Easy Laughs
Wilfork on the First Date

Zac Stacy’s Mom Has Got It Going On

McCluster F***

Kolb Pizza

Four Skins (If you have a surplus of Redskins players)

Smokin’ Weeden

Genocologists

Motion In The Knowshon

Kibbles N’ Vicks

Polishing your Kolb

Hernandez Lost His Tight End

Stafford Infection

Plaxidental Discharge

The Rest
I Pitta the Fool

Maclin on your Girl

License To Gilberry

Corn on the Cobb

Gronk If You’re Horny

Hush Lil Baby Jones-Drew Cry

Cruz Control

What is the latest CBOAT thread? someone link me, wading through gaming side is like trying to get through a spider web with giant enemy crabs coming after you.

Here you go:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654903

Mathias Kiwanuka on the first team defense last night:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...well-starting-feel-pressure-article-1.1430516

"We come out here and we put too many performances like that together and we won’t be together very long," he told the Daily News last night. "This is the year we’ve got to get it done.

“We’re talking about issues that are coming up before the ball is even snapped. I mean, we are not even aligned properly and that’s what we’ve got to correct. Those are the struggles you have in every preseason, but at some point you have to look at it and say, ‘OK, this is not going to happen anymore.’”

Greg

Why do most people in Starbucks use Apple products?

I feel like a douche sitting in this one working on my Air. :(
because a place that sells overpriced coffee is the perfect place to use overpriced electronics

I love Starbucks coffee

bionic77

because a place that sells overpriced coffee is the perfect place to use overpriced electronics

I love Starbucks coffee
Thats what you poor says to make yourself feel better about the fact that you can't afford the best.

The Air is the best laptop I have ever used.

I don't give a fuck that it is made by Apple.

brentech

Man, I swear, everytime a I replace a computer or install fresh, I forget to back up like 4 files. Or in one case a few years back, 2 years worth of important photos

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Man, I swear, everytime a I replace a computer or install fresh, I forget to back up like 4 files. Or in one case a few years back, 2 years worth of important photos

online backup man. Carbonite, mozy, dropbox whatever. They're so cheap its worth if for your important stuff.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

I love Starbucks coffee

I can buy 3 large refills from Dunkin Donuts, for the price of a medium (er, graaande) Frappuccino from Starbucks.

Top Bottom