• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Wrayfield

Incognito is a god damn attention whore. Sorry cheap shot piece of shit

Antonio should have clocked your ass.

<3 Richie. If you don't play like that as an interior lineman you can look for a job at Walmart real quick. Hate whiny d-linemen throwing Brady tantrums like little bitches...

image.php

Von what do you think? Von?? Wake up I got some Bugles!!

:jnc

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Speaking of poor just spent a shitload for my nephew's birthday.

A dirty poor would be eating ramen for the rest of the month, me I'm still eating dat caviar bitttttccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh!

Milchjon

It sucks being poor. I have both consoles pre-ordered but I doubt I can afford both. Man babies are crazy expensive.

Move to a first world country.

I'm joking, but I was shocked to read how expensive giving birth can be in the US. My friends just had a kid, and their health insurance covered everything. They're both students and have like half a job, but with a little help from their parents, they don't lack anything but sleep.

Move to a first world country.

I'm joking, but I was shocked to read how expensive giving birth can be in the US. My friends just had a kid, and their health insurance covered everything. They're both students and have like half a job, but with a little help from their parents, they don't lack anything but sleep.

We just got new insurance and they charge $150 for each OB visit. :( I am going to be lucky if I can even afford ramen to eat.

KingGondo

Banned
Speaking of poor just spent a shitload for my nephew's birthday.

A dirty poor would be eating ramen for the rest of the month, me I'm still eating dat caviar bitttttccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh!
Translated:

"Speaking of poor, I'm rich.

Suck it!!!"

*meows, licks self*

bionic77

We just got new insurance and they charge $150 for each OB visit. :( I am going to be lucky if I can even afford ramen to eat.
I am old enough to remember when you had insurance and paid nothing. No deductible, no co-pays, nothing.

I can't wait for the medical and educational industries in this country to collapse. Nothing but a bunch of greedy cunts.

Milch lives in his parents sub-sub basement.
That actually sounds pretty awesome.

The sub sub basement. Not living with your parents.

And don't my poor GAF bros. Before you know it you will be able to afford all the consoles and as many games as you want.

Except by that time you will be busy earning that money to play anything!

I am old enough to remember when you had insurance and paid nothing. No deductible, no co-pays, nothing.

I can't wait for the medical and educational industries in this country to collapse. Nothing but a bunch of greedy cunts.

You are so right. The interest rate on my student loans has almost doubled since I got out of school. Those fuckers have crossed over from just evil to like Bond villain levels of evil.

Milchjon

Thank God for the self-sacrificing legal industry!

MechDX

Know what is really sad? Before I lost my job the insurance I had from my job of 17 years was WORSE than the CHIPS insurance my kids get free from the state. Im just startled by what it covers but the insurance I paid through the nose for doesn't.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG we're waiting for you to make some salty post about how Weeden is the wrong choice and we should go with JCamp!

Right. I think the point is that he took time to really break out. I was hoping the same for Worilds. He's shown flashes but nothing to say he can put it all together on gameday. I hope i'm wrong.

As for the O-line, shit game to be sure but it was good players making bad mistakes, which happens. I'm not too worried.

I do think the Steelers need to consider Beachum at RT though. Gilbert has bad footwork and slow hands and guys are feasting on him at the edge. Kerrigan was a perfect example.

Gilbert sucks and Adams has regressed from last year, they're the two current starters I'm worried about. And I'd love to know who the hell it was that thought Guy Whimper was worth anything at all. He shouldn't be anywhere near a football field.

squicken

Wait, Amendola is actually hurt? I thought it was just a vet day?

Tavon Austin went around and told everyone pre-draft he had only missed one practice in all of HS and college. He missed practice yesterday for personal reasons.

BG we're waiting for you to make some salty post about how Weeden is the wrong choice and we should go with JCamp!

I'm sure he's furious and just trying to find the words

MechDX

Ref saw the whole thing so why didn't they flag Incognito? Typical interior line scrum. Brown just got frustrated because Incognito was beating up on him.

Yeah so if Smith was so violent why didn't the ref flag Smith? Works both ways.

Cognito is a douchebag, plain and simple. Maybe he is just frustrated.....0-7 biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!

effzee

Thoughts on Vick being named starter:

YES! I have nothing against Foles and if anything it shows that if/when Vick goes down, Foles is more than capable to step in and move this offense. He doesn't have the arm strength to get the ball down the field like Vick can but its not as if Foles completely bombed in pre-season/training camp while Vick excelled.

On to Vick. I have always contended that as long as he gets better protection and a coach smart enough to realize that while its a passing league you still have to run the ball to keep defenses honest and protect you QB, Vick can play as a top 10 QB in the league. And that is exactly what Chip will do. He has simplified the offense to just reading the # of defenders in the box, audibling in and out of runs based reading the DE, and emphasizing quick passes.

And Vick has so far, based on a small sample size, excelled running this new offense. There are of course concerns. The guy can't stay healthy and when pressured makes terrible throws (INTs) or fumbles. I am hoping with the OLINE going from putrid to strength of the offense plus running the ball a lot, a lot of those turnovers which took place in the Reid offense will be eliminated just by implementing this new system.

He still won't slide and of course probably will throw his fair share of INTs. But I contend that if provided a clean pocket he still has zip on the ball, can go deep, and has been pretty accurate and smart with his decision making.

Now I wonder what happens with Foles. I would like to keep him on the roster for now. Any player is one hit away from being out, Vick especially. Barkely being #2 worries me.

Still expect 6-8 wins this season cause the D is going to be pretty bad even if improved from last year.

MechDX

Because Smith's aim is worse than Tyler Bray throwing a deep ball?

But the whole argument is Smith had intent to injure yet he didn't....

Or because he didn't actually throw the helmet? Congnito has a history of this shit around the ENTIRE league, this is not a one time thing. Only reason its an issue now is your head coach is a whiny ass pussy.

Oh well he can bring the bad karma on to the Dolphins organization. And I had such high expectations for the Dolphins this year.

But the whole argument is Smith had intent to injure yet he didn't....

Or because he didn't actually throw the helmet? Congnito has a history of this shit around the ENTIRE league, this is not a one time thing. Only reason its an issue now is your head coach is a whiny ass pussy.

Oh well he can bring the bad karma on to the Dolphins organization.
Do people get flagged for intent to injure? No, they get punished afterwards. Incognito is a rough player but at least he's not swinging helmets at people's heads.

Maybe Smith should ask Swearinger for some tips on how to injure people with a helmet.

While Sony has all the buzz, I wasn't impress with what was announced for launch so far.

Hopefully they have been holding the big games back for this. I really hope we get footage of the next SSHD and that it is a launch game.

At this point I'm going with XBone because of the exclusives and launch lineup. Haven't been impressed with Sony's lineup yet. Now, the fact that the only PS3 games I've played have been TLoU, GoW3 and some R&C, I'm not exactly a huge Sony player anyway. But Killzone and Infamous aren't enough to get me to buy both consoles.

MechDX

Do people get flagged for intent to injure? No, they get punished afterwards. Incognito is a rough player but at least he's not swinging helmets at people's heads.

Maybe Smith should ask Swearinger for some tips on how to injure people with a helmet.

Cognito is not rough he is a complete douchebag. If it was so damn dirty I would think something would have been said during the game, fight would have broke out, something but nothing did because it was not a big deal until you coach whined.

Tell your team to grow a pair.

At this point I'm going with XBone because of the exclusives and launch lineup. Haven't been impressed with Sony's lineup yet. Now, the fact that the only PS3 games I've played have been TLoU, GoW3 and some R&C, I'm not exactly a huge Sony player anyway. But Killzone and Infamous aren't enough to get me to buy both consoles.

I loved Killzone 2 and both infamous games were great. My favorite PS3 game was probably Resistance 2, I platinumed it even though it took hundreds of hours. I wish Sony would announce what they are going to do with Resistance next.

Top Bottom