• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Wow was that the Sony conference at Gamescom that flat-lined GAF?

Or was it Gata finally showing his true team spirit and revealing himself to be a huge Jag fan?

Bowser

He had some comments on the Rams DL being shaky a few days back off of seeing one day of practice with the Rams. Fans were kind of like "it's just one practice how can you be so definitive?" So I get your frustration. I like Bedard and he has always been well connected. With Cam, I definitely will watch him on PA the next time I see a game

One would think that fakes work better the less you attempt them.

We're back!

My point here is that Bedard made an asinine comment by saying that the Panthers "shouldn't even bother running [play fakes]." Ok, fine, Cam isn't Peyton when it comes to selling the play action pass. But uh, judging by cold hard stats, he's still clearly effective using the play action. And really, that's all that matters, right?

And then to sit there and say that "selling of play fakes" is what separates QBs from being truly elite? C'mon son. Mechanics, footwork, decision-making...those separate truly elite QBs. Selling a play fake, not so much.

bionic77

90% of all console launches are garbage. It is all rushed titles and graphical showcases that never age well.

That said launches are a ton of fun but don't act like you can read into the future of a consoles worth based upon its launch lineup.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Richie Incognito reminds me of the piece of shit bully in school that does every annoying thing to anyone, starting fights, pulling girls hair, and generally being a prick and then when the teacher comes by he's a little suck up.

I especially love how he thinks he "shut antonio down" lol ok dude.

MechDX

Richie Incognito reminds me of the piece of shit bully in school that does every annoying thing to anyone, starting fights, pulling girls hair, and generally being a prick and then when the teacher comes by he's a little suck up.

Well he just takes after his pussy of a coach and that incessant douchebag Jay Glazer.

Haha, comparing an NFL lineman to a schoolyard bully but apparently my team is the one that needs to stop acting like a bunch of babies. You guys are pitiful.

Antonio got shut down on that play. Why don't you post the gif again so we can all see it?

Seriously guys, don't swing a freaking helmet at a dude's head. It's not that hard.

Bowser

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 1m
Filed to @USATODAYsports: It's official -- Von Miller has been suspended for 6 games.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1m
Six games for Von Miller. Official.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Guys I'm watching Falcons v.Ravens preseason and Stafford is a spokesman for Bridgewater Tire.

Great commercial if you haven't seen it. Staff has been hitting the gym. Get ready NFL.

squicken

That sucks for Donks fans. Could be a rough start to the year but I still can't see them not winning at least 10 games

Talon quoted me something that Reid can't get the job from Dahl, and right now Dahl is the starting FS for SF. Lots of cracks showing on that team. They can't draft anymore

Godslay

Banned
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 1m
Filed to @USATODAYsports: It's official -- Von Miller has been suspended for 6 games.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1m
Six games for Von Miller. Official.

Fuck Goodell, fight the Red Menace. Love how they went so hard on him, when rapists and cheaters get off easy. We'll do it without him.

Can't wait for Goodell to get busted snorting meth off of Kraft's chest!

Spinluck

I never get the complaint that a title doesn't look "next gen" enough. I've been seeing them more recently on Gaming Side. Are they aware that we'll practically be playing the exact same games this coming generation? A few extra polygons ain't gonna change shit. Watch.

I bought Wii U around launch, so I'll bite on PS4. I'll get Xbone later.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Haha, comparing an NFL lineman to a schoolyard bully but apparently my team is the one that needs to stop acting like a bunch of babies. You guys are pitiful.
First, i never said they need to stop acting like babies, so dont know where your getting that info from?
Antonio got shut down on that play. Why don't you post the gif again so we can all see it?
Not hard to shut someone down when you stick your hands in their helmet and twist the helmet.
Seriously guys, don't swing a freaking helmet at a dude's head. It's not that hard.
ok? i couldn't care less, he deserves to be suspended for taking a swing. He'll be out one game, who cares.
My problem is A) incognito won "best buddy" award or some crap like that form the media for "being available every day to the media" hence the suck up part. B) And he's all thank god no one got hurt, except that on almost every play he's pulling dirty ass shit trying to hurt and or provoke other players.

Lastly, do you not acknowledge that he is widely considered one of the dirtiest players in the league? if not then we don't have anything else to talk about.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Who is fatter, Stafford or the Michelin man?

Where does Rapistberger and his double chin fit into this convo?

Staff dropped 10000 yards and a TD:INT 2:1 ratio at 23 and 24. Get ready, Rapist is old news like Eli, Brady, Brees, Rivers etc. Staff is the future for elite QBs.

Hunter S.

That sucks for Donks fans. Could be a rough start to the year but I still can't see them not winning at least 10 games

I know this is bait. But, you were the biggest talker all off-season about how easy the Broncos schedule supposedly is. Still easier than the Patriots who are suffering worse still.

owww

HarnishHitsPamOliver_original.gif

squicken

I know this is bait. But, you were the biggest talker all off-season about how easy the Broncos schedule supposedly is. Still easier than the Patriots who are suffering worse still.

How is this "bait"?

edit: Ah the grammar. Well, the Broncos will win 10 games even if Welker and Champ and Von miss a few games early. aka lol I hate your team or something

Godslay

Banned

Double negative, so you can see us not winning 10 games.

Who cares how easy the schedule is? As long as we pound ass in the playoffs, who cares. Assuming we get there.

ChanHuk

Banned
I think I might cancel my PS4 preorder, not because I'm a poors, but I barely have time to play good games. How am I supposed to make time for subpar games?

Lol @ Von Miller/Broncos/Hunter S Thompson

Fuckin ingrates.

KaYotiX

Banned
I like indie games but they aren't much of a game changer.

Oh and is that Pam Oliver getting hit in the head? HEAD ON A SWIVEL PAM!!!! Come on!!!! :)

Doomsayer

Talon quoted me something that Reid can't get the job from Dahl, and right now Dahl is the starting FS for SF. Lots of cracks showing on that team. They can't draft anymore

What are you talking about?

Eric Reid has been getting first team reps sparingly since TC started, then he got time with the ones exclusively and is going to start the next game. The only reason Dahl is ahead of him right now is because of veteran courtesy.

Reid is going to be the starter day one, not only that he has looked damn good in both preseason games.

MechDX

iBE3eUN6mR3hU.gif

Yeah look at the choir boys gloves CLEARLY grabbing Smiths facemask and wrenching the neck. Pretty easy to shut a guy down like that eh? I didnt use the word babies I said Philbin is a pussy. The ref watched the whole damn thing and as one of Goodells henchmen he didn't feel the need to throw a flag. Major altercation yet there was none on the Dolphins sideline screaming, no fights broke out.....in other words it was one man and a fuckwad getting into a skirmish.

Only after Philbin cried the next day and had a desperate Glazer needing a story did this gain any traction.

ChanHuk

Banned
image.php

Got a phone interview on Friday, hopefully I'll get the job this time so I can quit that degenerate job of an ambulance attendant.

Godslay

Banned
I think I might cancel my PS4 preorder, not because I'm a poors, but I barely have time to play good games. How am I supposed to make time for subpar games?

Lol @ Von Miller/Broncos/Hunter S Thompson

Fuckin ingrates.

Guess that means Flynn won't get knocked out of the game week 3. Guess we'll just have to settle for a regular donkey punch in your raider balls.

bionic77

Where does Rapistberger and his double chin fit into this convo?

Staff dropped 10000 yards and a TD:INT 2:1 ratio at 23 and 24. Get ready, Rapist is old news like Eli, Brady, Brees, Rivers etc. Staff is the future for elite QBs.
You need to lay off the drugs bro. It will only end badly for you. Just like a typical Lions season.

LJ11

I know you're in troll mode, but Lemonier's going to pan out for that squad. They had a good draft on paper, wasn't much of a Reid fan myself but they made some good picks on paper.

ChanHuk

Banned
Guess that means Flynn won't get knocked out of the game week 3. Guess we'll just have to settle for a regular donkey punch in your raider balls.

You don't want to knock out Flynn otherwise you'll see the future of QBs in Terrelle Pryor, he'll put up 500 yards passing and 180 yards rushing for 5 TDs.

:kas :kas :kas

squicken

The whole "indie" thing is odd to me. I look at those games and see re-skinned older games. I mean I really thought one of those games was a remake of Ico, and another one could have easily passed for "Defender 3D"

Top Bottom